Speechy is the powerful, real-time dictation solution you’ve been looking for! Based on the latest artificial intelligence and using a powerful speech recognition engine, Speechy will easily transcribe your words and thoughts, helping you accomplish more in less time!
Using Speechy, your words will be magically transcribed into text without your ever needing to touch a keyboard. Save yourself hours of repetitive stress, elbow and wrist injuries brought on by endless and tedious typing. Now you can use the power of your voice to create your words! It also helps pronunciation practice of foreign language learning and minutes of meeting memo.
Speechy not only transcribes your words, but also records your VOICE so you can refer to the original recording later! Plus, you can easily share your text and audio files later! (Works with Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, WhatsApp and other iOS supported sharing apps.)
Whether you’re a professional writer, doctor, lawyer, disabled or somehow prevented from traditional typing, Speechy will swiftly solve your transcription problems and help you achieve your writing goals today!
And Speechy doesn’t stop there! Speechy is global-focused, and will not only recognize your native language (currently more than 88 languages supported, and growing), but it will also TRANSLATE your dictated texts into other languages! So no matter where you are in the world or who you need to communicate with, Speechy will help make it happen!
Top Speechy Benefits:
・Unlimited recognition duration (Speechy won’t time out like Siri or some “other” voice recognition apps)(Pro Version)
・Records your audio simultaneously
・Immediate playback of recordings
・Unlimited save & edits
・Easy, unlimited sharing of text and audio
・Transcribed text can be edited directly
・Ideal for both individual and group transcription
・Background support for voice recognition
・Translates your speech into other languages
・Allows you to add custom vocabulary words
・Voice-to-text by audio files.
Who Should Use Speechy?
1. Reporters: Interviews, conversations and more are easily recorded and transcribed, preserving the original audio.
2. Writers: Novelists, Authors, Wattpad and fanfiction users can all write in their true voice, capturing their moments of inspiration anytime, anywhere.
3. Professionals: Doctors, lawyers, managers, etc. Easily transcribe your daily tasks, notes, conference calls, letters and more! Your voice makes it happen!
4. Elderly or Disabled: Eliminates slow typing, commonly misspelled words or embarrassing composition mistakes. Speechy makes it convenient and easy to send and share your words with those you love.
5. Language Students: Easily learn and master new words and languages by practicing dictation with Speechy!
► Speechy’s Currently Supported Speech Recognition Languages: Arabic, Cantonese, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Shanghainese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
Offers one auto-renewing subscription options:
$4.49 per month
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: http://speechy.app/privacy_policy.html
- Support import audio files.
- In the edit mode, you can add speech recognition anywhere.
- Bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
For Deaf and Hard of Hearing
I like it, and it helps me get the messages voicemail, any video that didn't show close-captioned. I take my iPhone(Speechy) and hold over iPad(video) and watch my iPhone dictating message. It's worth the $4.99 to get unlimited and without advertising. So it won't interrupted the message. You can also lay it down and watch, during two, or more conversations. I put 4 stars because sometimes (and hopefully seldom) it get interference, from noisy environment or the app itself. 👍🏻
Not Enough Time
I’m looking for an app that will simply record my thoughts on free flow so I can take and edit them into something better later. I’m very frustrated that there is a time limit on recording, unless one upgrades to the 4.99 plan. I’m using this app to help me get through my blogging slump. I’m not a professional, I’m a broke college student. I would be far less disappointed in the app if they had simply been upfront instead of allowing me to record for as long as I wanted for a 24 hour period. Very frustrated.
A few years ago, I wrote a few short stories with pencil. I got this app to dictate them rather that physically type them out. I have a couple of unusual names and I tried to spell them out. The first 2 letters of one were Ju (it was an expanded version of Julia). The app typed it out as Jay you.
On top of this, once I stopped the dictation to make the edit, I couldn’t pick up where I left off.
Good UI, but the software needs work.
- JIHUA ZHENG
- 61.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018年 JIHUA ZHENG. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Voice Dictation - Speechy Pro $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.