Destroy an underground city built by a mad scientist!
Become a hero who fights against war robots to save the world!
▶ A nice hybrid of Danmaku (Bullet hell) and RPG
- Enjoy this classic retro-style bullet hell shooter on your mobile!
- Level up, collect and salvage items, craft and enhance weapons to be stronger!
▶ A wide variety of weapon
- Each gun fires different type of bullets
- Choose the best weapon to your taste and defeat the monsters effectively
▶ Ever-changing stages
- New rooms and passages show up randomly whenever a stage is opened
- With the ever-changing stages, you'll never be bored!
▶ Powerful evil bosses
- Each boss has different bullet patterns. Learn it to survive!
- Prepare yourself for new bosses that appear every 5th floors!
▶ Play it with easy controls!
- Run with your left thumb, jump and shoot with your right thumb!
- Fever Mode activates when Mental gauge is full! Overpower zombie-like robot enemies in Fever Mode!
Find out more: http://www.mobirum.com/en/dodgehard
- Error correction when reaching maximum level
Ratings and Reviews
You guys had a chance to make a really fun game here and you screwed the pooch. The controls are god awful, seriously the worst. The “D” pad more than often goes in the wrong direction, you have zero control of where you’re going once the jumping starts, extremely difficult to jump diagonal or to change directions, no notifications when able to upgrade anything - you have to go through a series of menus, none of which does a good job explaining the pros of the weapon or if it’s what you need right now vs a mask or body armor.
There’s an old saying. “Anything worth doing is worth doing right”. Please read that a few times and maybe give it a try and push out an update. Who knows, you may even win back some customer faith and understanding.
I AM LOVING HOW AWESOME THE COMBAT IS the game runs smoothly and the whole game is just action packed and well not fast paced until the boss it’s so satisfying destroying the robots
Is there any way to have custom robots like you can create how they look in game that would be awesome the guns are just awesome looking the jump is great and the slow mooooo it’s a good game you should get it
This game is a lot of fun but after just a few tutorial types things it throws you into the game. Doesn’t tell you how to make craft new things or how to upgrade anything. Other than that once you figure it all out it’s a fun game not to hard and not to easy.
- IKINA GAMES
- 315 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 ikinagames inc
- In-App Purchases
- KINA B PACK $1.99
- KINA D PACK $9.99
- KINA C PACK $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.