After your car mysteriously crashes in the forest, you find shelter in an old and sinister mansion. As you explore your surroundings, strange events start to occur around you. Do you have the courage to unveil the house’s macabre past? Little by little, investigate, gather information and discover what lurks in the dark…
“White Night. Black-and-white, Hitchcock-esque, and very cool.” – Kotaku
“White Night will scare you in style!” – Hardcore Gamer
“White Night Is Beautifully Unnerving” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
HORROR ON MOBILES - The critically acclaimed survival horror comes back in a mobile version that features revamped controls, an adjusted saving system as well as an overhauled interface.
IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE NOIR - Discover a unique black & white art style inspired by masterpieces of the film noir genre.
UNVEIL THE PAST - Investigate a nearby dilapidated mansion and interact with your surroundings in search of aid and answers.
SOLVE PUZZLES OF LIGHT & SHADOWS - Collect matches to light your way and solve puzzles based on the use of light.
AVOID APPARITIONS - Confront the nightmares of the past on an adventure in which darkness is the enemy… and darkness is everywhere.
CLASSIC SURVIVAL HORROR EXPERIENCE - White Night is both a survival horror with its own identity and an homage to classic horror titles such as "Alone in the Dark".
Filled with psychological horror and melancholy, the story of the game will unfold as the player discovers the dark events which built the manor a past, spinning a yarn in the style of an old noir story that you would be reading at candle light. Plunge into the mysteries of White Night!
White Night is optimized for iPhone X.
Visit us at: www.playdigious.com
Follow us on Twitter @playdigious
Like us on Facebook /playdigious
If you experience any problem with White Night, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com. Don't forget to specify which device and operating system you are using.
New controls available on settings!
A virtual pad can be activated through the main menu on "Settings" - "Gameplay".
Ratings and Reviews
Scary as all heck but good
The game has a pretty interesting storyline which gets you to want to keep playing. The movement controls can be frustrating especially when trying to run or move into a space off screen. Sometimes the apparitions can be irritating with the patterns they move in sometimes being impossible to get by without dying several times first. These are just easy game fixes or bug fixes that can be changed. The game as a whole is something that I keep going back to being that it is good enough that I'm in a rush to finish it. I wish there were more puzzles and not so much tap to achieve type things but definitely worth play in my opinion. Just be aware that the nervousness that apparitions give you make it a bit scary even if the game itself isn't scary. It's more the suspense that will keep you on your toes.
I have tried and tried to do simple things like make the man walk in a straight line down the road. He walks In circles a lot. He staggers. Sometimes he walks in a different direction and disappears into the darkness. Once I got him to go for a short distance and the camera view changed. Then he went back to walking in circles. Any enjoyment I may have gotten from this game is ruined by frustration with the controls. For me this game is unplayable.
So scary (but cool)
I like this game, it’s really interesting and cool. Every time a match goes out, though... also I didn’t know before that you can die (I learned the hard way). Also for all you people who are like “Horror! Cool! How scary can a mobile game be?” I am telling you VERY SCARY. I WAS ONE OF YOU. CONSIDER YOURSELVES WARNED.
- 211.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Osome studio
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.