* Don't forget to download "Super PhotoCut" - A great photo background eraser. 50% OFF! Get it Now!
We keep working hard to bring FREE photo editor to everyone who are photography lovers. Free? Yes, it’s totally FREE.
Photo Editor PixelStyle free version easily edits your photos and creates original artworks. It brings dozens of high-quality filters and comes with useful editing functions similar to Photoshop such as making selections, copying elements or layers, transforming, color picker, painting with hundreds of brushes, image resizing, gradient filling, healing scratches, cropping, erasing, fill bucket, cloning, smudging, alpha channel editing, and more. With state-of-the-art photo processing engine, Photo Editor PixelStyle free version quickly processes high-quality photos and gets amazing results instantly.
You will get numerous wonderful features from this free photo editor for Mac:
- Useful Photo Editing Tools:
• Text Tool: Change the text setting as bolding, italics and kerning and draw the text along the path.
• Image Editing Tools: Cloning, Smudging, Alpha channel editing, Cropping, Paint bucket, Gradient Filling...
• Red-Eye Removal Tool.
• RGBalpha and Alpha Channel Editing Tools.
• Drawing Tools with adjustable pressure sensitivity: Basic Drawing, Pixel-drawing and Texture Painting.
• Free Transformation Tools: Zoom, move, resize, rotate, skew, align and free perspective transformation.
• Multipath selection and editing Tool.
- Photo Adjustments:
• Brightness Adjust
• Contrast Adjust
• Hue Adjust
• Saturation and Value
• White Point Adjust
• Color Ramp
• Convert to Grayscale
• Gamma Adjust
- Layers System:
• Non-destructive layer effects: Strokes, Inner Glow, Outer Glow, Shadows, Fills...
• Layer adjustments: Sharpen, Blur, Exposure, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast …
• Single layer: Rotate, Resize, Move, align, arrangement, integrate, scale, Trim to Edges...
• Multi-Layers Management: Duplicate and Batch operation.
- Flexible Compatibility:
• Work on almost all popular formats: png, jpg, gif, bmp, pdf, raw...
• Export images to pdf, bmp, png, tiff, jpeg, jpg, gif...
• Saving file as a project to be edited later.
• Rendering: Display Alpha transparency and export files as PNG image.
- Dozens of High-quality Filters:
• Gaussian Blur
• Motion Blur
• Zoom Blur
- Distortion Effects
• Bump Distortion
• Circle Splash Distortion
• Circular Wrap Distortion
• Glass Lozenge Distortion
• Hole Distortion
• Pinch Distortion
• Torus Lens Distortion
• Twirl Distortion
• Vortex Distortion
• Contrast Sharpen
• Noise Reduction
• Horizontal Stripes
• Random Generator
• Vertical Stripes
• Circular Screen
• CMYK Halftone
• Dot Screen
• Hatched Screen
• Line Screen
• Color Edges
• Displacement Distortion
• Glass Distortion
- Tile Effects
• Kaleidoscope Tile
• Parallelogram Tile
• Scale and Rotate Tile
• Squares Tile
• Triangle Tile
• Perspective Tile
Any suggestion about the Free Photo Editor for Mac will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* "Super Vectorizer 2" - auto VECTOR traces image to Ai, SVG, PDF. 70% OFF!!!
* Freebie: Those who buy "Super PhotoCut" TODAY will get a free license of "Photo Size Optimizer" (Original $29.99) which is powerful photo resizer and optimizer. The gift is only valid for the TODAY's purchase of "Super PhotoCut" or Pro that removes photo background with seconds. . Email email@example.com for the license with your purchasing record, date included.
Ratings and Reviews
I wasn’t sure which app I’d need so I downloaded 4 of them.
I’m trying to make a birthday card and a thank you card. My Cricut came with software but it’s complicated and very basic all at the same time. I bought Silhouette Studio for $99 but it’s not compatible with the Cricut. All of cutting lines need to be in SVG or I spend hours trying to get it to cut correctly. I thought I’d try your software to fix the card before I open it in Cricut. I’ve already tried two other vector apps but they kept freezing. I wish there was a chart of your website that could tell me which of these apps I’ll use because I’m not certain of the difference. Thank you for giving a 10 day trial. I’ve already wasted money on an image converter that didn’t work and on another graphic program outside of Silhouette Studio that wouldn’t even export as SVG. Then again, I’m quite clueless to both making homemade cards and my Mac. I’ve become too used to my iPad. Magic Eraser works really well and it never crashes but they don’t make it for the Mac. I’ll update my review and place an order after I test these out. I don’t think I’ll need all four of them.
Difficult to use
I originally thought I could not save the file at all after I made changes to it but after posting a review that said that the developers got back to me saying that I was wrong and the App was fully functional. I messed around with it some more and found that I could save my changes after roating the image and then changing the edit tool to something else but when I tried to crop the image I can’t “render" the crop and save the cropped image. So if this app is fully functional, I don’t how to crop an image with it. I am selecting the crop tool and selecting the area I want cropped but nothing happenes it doesn’t ask me if I want to make the change like it did with roate (after I selected a new tool) and saving the image doesn’t save it cropped. Its free so maybe you will have better luck than me but I couldn’t figure it out
Useful and quick with somewhat unexpected behavior
This application is a good photo/picture editor with all the basic (and even not so basic such as layers and red-eye removal) functionality needed. However the user interface sometimes behaves differently from what I expected based on my experience with other software.
- Lighweight image editor with a lot of useful features
- “Save As” always defaults to its own “psdb” format and behaves more like “export” rather than “save”. It remembers neither the folder not the file format from the “Save As” and keeps image as modified asking whether I want to save it before closing. Very annoying when you need to edit several images and save them as png or jpeg to a different folder.
- Crashes for me almost every time I try to close one image and open another.
- “Resize” resizes the image visualy but when I save as png the resulting image still has original size.
- When it shows a dialog asking me to review the application and I select “Remind later” it asks again after the next image. I though “later” would be at least the next day.
We are pleased to assist you.
Thanks for your feedback. We have marked down your proposals and will improve it in future updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.