PMouse, highlight important focus areas to your audience. Simply add a spotlight effect, or mouse click effect, keystrokes feedback, and even draw on your screen during your presentation, screencast...
# KEY FEATURES
## Mouse Pointer
• Spotlight, Disk, Ring.
• Set the size, blur, thickness, opacity, color.
## Mouse Click
• Size of your click.
• Magnification effect for click up.
• Different colors for primary and secondary click.
• Click sound effect.
• Get a instant feedback on the keystrokes.
• Define the display location on your screen, among 6 positions.
• Define background color, font size…
• Choose the type of the keystrokes to be displayed.
• Draw directly on your screen.
• Draw Oval, Rectangle, Freehand, Arrow).
• Choose color, point size…
• Opacity, Shadow.
• Hide your Desktop Icons.
• Global Keyboard shortcut for any modules.
• Support Multi Display configuration.
• Work in FullScreen/SplitView.
• Access from the Dock or menu bar.
• And More.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for presentations, demos, and training!
A fantastic app for highlighting areas of the screen when doing presentations or demoing software. You can spotlight the area around the mouse pointer, visually highlight mouse clicks, show keyboard key presses onscreen, and even draw on the screen, including rectangles, circles, and arrows. All the features work as described and are great. I had a minor problem with the Drawing feature and the developer fixed it promptly! 5 stars.
Hi WCBham, thanks for your feedback. We have just found a bug with the Draw feature and multi-display configuration. We are going to provide an update soon.
Wow!!! Thank you Developer!
The More i use this app I will update this Review.
In first, very very happy in first use...
I will update later....
Have a nice day!!!!
Thank you Very much!!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.