Featured by The New York Times, Forbes, AppAdvice, and many others. Loved by millions of daily users.
• Millions of items listed frequently.
• Post for free to dozens of categories.
• Fast and easy posting from your phone, table, or computer.
• Free job postings for employers.
• Free CV posting for job seekers.
• Apartment and housing listing.
• Renting and buying.
• Monitor cPro classifieds for new postings.
• Be the first to make an offer.
• Star-ratings and poster reviews ensure honest transactions.
110% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE in cPro coin transactions..
• If you purchase anything using cPro Coins, your purchase is automatically 110% covered against fraudulent sellers. We will pay back these extra 10% for the inconvenience.
• Favorite listings.
• Saved searches.
• Maps and directions.
• We reward frequent users with free cPro Coins, free Premium Features, etc., etc.
• You get paid for simply using the app.
Need help? Please contact email@example.com.
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Zero Stars... It’s not even Craigslist
Old CPro was the best. THIS AP IS NOT CRAIGSLIST. I downloaded this..... and it’s a hot mess. The item I am looking for (that is currently listed) doesn’t come up when I put in the title. The location settings only give me my town... not categorized by cities like it was before. And I’m showing items 100s of miles away, but not the item with keywords that I know is listed near me because I’m seeing it on the other cPro ap. It’s showing out of state ads. I learned the developers were kicked off CL, so they made their own?!??? What? EPIC FAIL.
A once great app now disappointing
I used the old cPro for years and loved it. It was acting strange recently so I deleted from my iPad with the intention of reinstalling it but sadly found it gone from the App Store. Tried this new one and trashed it after 10 minutes. Somewhat similar to the old one but not nearly as good. The old one was much more convenient to quickly select all the cities by state, this one isn’t. This one also doesn’t recognize my Craigslist account, so I’m on to another app.
Another Bridge to Nowhere
I was a long time user of cPro Premium - by far the best CL client around - and frustrated to find no ios version of the latest release. I thought for a moment this was it, then realized it isn’t a CL client at all. I looks and works a lot like cPro for CL, but with the current level of content, I wouldn’t pony up for the premium version.
- Apoleaf, LLC
- 36.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 ApoLeaf LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Features $2.99
- 350 cPro Coins $2.99
- 1500 cPro Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.