iPalettes - The easiest way to create awesome color palettes!
** Why should you use it? **
- You need a color range but you don't have any idea to make it.
- You need a tool to choose color schemes.
- You need a color converter between HEX, HSB, RGB, CMYK.
So, iPalettes will provide tools and give you ideas to create many beautiful palettes.
You can choose from 1000+ color palettes in Inspiration tab. In addition, you can edit and save your palette to review it later. At the end, you can save it to Camera Roll and share it to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email or AirDrop as you want.
With iPalettes, there are 3 ways to create a palette:
1. From Photo Library or Camera
iPalettes will analyze image colors and create the best palette from it, but you can edit this palette as you like
2. From Color Picker Tool
3. From Pantone
Pantone is a color range to create palettes.
** How to use? **
There are 2 main tabs, Inspiration and My Palettes. Inspiration is a list of suggested palettes. My Palettes is a list of palettes that you saved. Tap and hold item in My Palettes if you want to delete it.
** New updates **
* Feature: Save palette with a name and export with this name.
* Feature: Share extension app
- In this feature, another apps can share images to iPalettes. All shared image will be saved as projects in My palettes tab.
- Example: Go to Photos app, choose an image and share it to iPalettes app. After that, go to iPalettes, this image will auto save to My palettes tab. Please enjoy it!
* Feature: Add more colors in palette.
- You can add up to 9 colors in palette.
* Add option for show or hide logo in exported image.
iPalettes is the best assistant for your work!
* Minor update.
Ratings and Reviews
Simply WOWed in the first 3 minutes
i read the tutorial then opened Photos to select one to practice with. Even though i knew it was one of the features of this app, to _see_ every photo with a small 4 color palette on top of it was amazing. and every palette selection was excellent. i do wish it was a 5-color palette, but it was easy to visualize the missing 5th color in my imagination, so not a serious issue. The latest version allows you to send your final palette to all the usual places. The palette includes the original image used to build the palette, and 4 color swatches of the palette with their hex codes. It will be easy for me to save the palette to the camera roll, open it up in a painting app, and add a 5th swatch beneath the 4 when i want to send off a 5 color (or more) palette.
So that's my 1st 3 minutes using iPalettes. Looking forward to exploring the rest of the app. This is definitely a 5 star keeper!
Latest release is 5 stars!
The developer worked diligently on an issue loading photos and the latest release is bug free.
I can truly say it is now worth 5 stars!
Lacking Vital Features to Make It Worth $3
This app gives you a maximum of three colors per palette, and when you are done, you cannot name them.
However it does has a good design overall, and its color-picking ability is fantastic.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.