Random Student (v3)
By Glen Botha
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• 10 classes of up to 100 students each
• Select a student at random. Track correct responses
• Easily import student lists from Google Classroom
• Device speaks name aloud
• Take attendance so absent students are not called
• Create random groups
Now there is no need for teachers to use popsicle sticks or playing cards to call on students in class. Instead, use your iOS device to call on students in a truly random manner. For student enjoyment, use the 'speak aloud' option so students can hear their name called.
In my classroom I allow the last selected student to push the random call button. This really takes teacher bias out of the selection process and the students feel a need to participate when the device speaks their name.
What's New in Version 3.00.03
• Minor performance improvements
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 04, 2017
- Version: 3.00.03
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Glen Botha
- © 2010 Glen Botha
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium features$3.99