• 20 classes of up to 200 students each
• Select a student at random. Track correct responses
• Easily import student lists from Google Classroom
• Device speaks name aloud
• Take attendance so absent students are not called
• Create random groups
Now there is no need for teachers to use popsicle sticks or playing cards to call on students in class. Instead, use your iOS device to call on students in a truly random manner. For student enjoyment, use the 'speak aloud' option so students can hear their name called.
In my classroom I allow the last selected student to push the random call button. This really takes teacher bias out of the selection process and the students feel a need to participate when the device speaks their name.
• Sort by student ID added
- Glen Botha
- 42.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Glen Botha
- In-App Purchases
- Premium features $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.