Leafscan is a leaf area meter in your pocket! Use your mobile device to take a picture of a leaf and instantly get its area. Keep track of your measurements in a data log and export it as a CSV file via AirDrop, email, and more.
You’ll only need a white background with reference markers, which you can make yourself or download free from our website (http://www.leafscanapp.com).
- Measure leaf surface area with high accuracy
- Log your measurements and export them as a CSV file
- Measure multiple leaves in one photo
- Take pictures using the camera or load them from the photos library
- Automatically correct for photos taken at an angle
- Customize the measurement units (mm, cm, or in)
- Customize the reference length and detection thresholds
Some of the icons in this app were provided by https://icons8.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I was skeptical to buy this app with no reviews.
Checked out the website and everything seemed legit.
Got it, used it, and I must say this app exceeded my expectations. Everything worked flawlessly, everything. Not a single issue sending the CSV files around and the user interface is so friendly I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t even need the instructions cause everything worked just like they said it would.
I am using this app in a NASA, STEM research project and the amount of time this app is saving me is priceless. To manually do these readings....don’t even want to think about it.
Thank you guys so much
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We're so happy that our app is helping you in your research project. If you have time, we'd love to hear about your research and how you're using our app. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments (email@example.com).
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.