By Carlos Anderson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Leafscan is a leaf area meter in your pocket! Use your mobile device to take a picture of a leaf and instantly get its area. Keep track of your measurements in a data log and export it as a CSV file via AirDrop, email, and more.
You’ll only need a white background with reference markers, which you can make yourself or download free from our website (http://www.leafscanapp.com).
- Measure leaf surface area with high accuracy
- Log your measurements and export them as a CSV file
- Measure multiple leaves in one photo
- Take pictures using the camera or load them from the photos library
- Automatically correct for photos taken at an angle
- Customize the measurement units (mm, cm, or in)
- Customize the reference length and detection thresholds
Some of the icons in this app were provided by https://icons8.com.
- Category: Productivity
- Released: Nov 20, 2017
- Version: 1.3.21
- Size: 13.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Carlos Anderson
- © 2017 Carlos Anderson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.