Calculate exact time anywhere in the world across time zones. Use the world clock to see the current time around the world.
Please try our free web app with the same functionality at https://timezoneconverterapp.com/ before purchasing this app.
Time Zone Converter is perfect for:
● Arranging the conference call time with remote client, team or overseas friends
● Meeting and webinar time planning
● Travel planning
● TV shows and live events planning
● Game coordination
● Time zone converter/calculator
● Time range indicator (business time, business overtime, personal time, sleeping time)
● Indicator of the time difference with local time zone
● All time zones of the world with daylight saving time offsets
● 12 and 24-hours time format
● Work with multiple time zones and cities at once
● Neat color themes
Note: We have more than 600 biggest cities in our app, that cover ALL possible world time zones. If you need calculating time for some city that is not present in our app, please use the more global time zone that is used in that city — usually, it is the capital city time zone. And you can always use the time zone by its name, like GMT+2, Eastern Time (ET), Pacifiс Time (PT), India Standard Time (IST) etc.
Our happy customers say:
— “This is definitely one of my daily apps!”
— “A real boost for my productivity”
— “I'm never lost in time zones now”
— “Just love it!”
— New cities added
Ratings and Reviews
Fix the city search!!
The app does well what advertises but entering a city is unintuitive, as others complained already you shouldn’t rely on a Wikypedia entry to find out how to enter a city, C’mon guys, there is plenty of free databases available to perform a search of almost any place in the world.
Is missing too a calendar view to be able to find a time match in the future. As is ill pay 1.99 not $5
Thanks for the feedback. Can you please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify what exactly is unintuitive? We use classic search approach — you enter the text and the app performs live search of the city.
Maybe you mean that we have to add more cities to our database. Well, this is a tricky thing, since that is not just a list of cities, we also have to store a time zone of the city in the database. And now we use the biggest database available, it is even bigger then the database that MacOS and Windows use. But hopefully we will find a way to extend the database in future.
This is one of the best time conversion apps I’ve tried. No unnecessary stuff and settings, as simple as it should be to do its job. Flawless design and very easy to use. I definitely recommend downloading this app.
I really love this app, it is easy reachable from the menu bar and does just what I need.
PS Thanks that You’ve added a lot of USA cities in update!
- Anton Skorniakov
- 53.4 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Anton Skorniakov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.