Train Drive ATS 3
By Takahiro Ito
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to the latest Train Drive ATS world!
Train Drive ATS 3 is the 3rd release of the Japanese No.1 railway driving simulator game, Train Drive ATS series earning over 6 million downloads.
This work reproduces a more realistic line using the Kintetsu Nara Line as a model by cooperative development with Kintetsu Information System Co., Ltd. and Kintetsu Railway Co., Ltd. Of course, for all railway fans the sacred place Yamato-Saidaiji Station with its perfect complex intersection is also covered.
Enjoy the real driver's experiences of tunnels, quadruple lines, steep slopes and planar intersections coming from the rich features of the Kintetsu Nara Line!
Kintetsu is the private railway company with the largest route distance in Japan. Among its various routes, the Kintetsu Nara Line is the most traditional line opened in 1914.
We are proud to release Train Drive ATS 3 reproducing the Kintetsu Nara Line and its Japanese railway technology regarded as the world’s highest level.
iOS 9 or later
Highlights of Train Drive ATS 3:
- The great simulation engine reproduces from Osaka Namba Station to Kintetsu Nara Station 32.8 km, 24 stations perfectly!
- Have fun with Japanese style train operation services, real motor sounds, signals, points and railroad crossings.
Drive the designated train scenario. After clearing it, the next one will appear.
1) Local Train bound for Osaka Namba Station from Fuse Station
In-app billing available below
(The next scenario will not be displayed unless the previous scenario is cleared)
2) Express Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Ikoma Station
3) Local Train bound for Higashi-Hanazono Station from Tsuruhashi Station
4) Forwarding Train from Higashi-Hanazono Garage to Hyoutan-Yama Station
5) Express Train bound for Osaka Namba Station from Ikoma Station
6) Rapid Express Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Osaka Namba Station
Sub Semi-Express Train bound for Yamato-Saidaiji Station from Osaka Namba Station
7) Forwarding Train from Yamato-Saidaiji Station to Ikoma Station -> Letting into Ikoma line
8) Semi Express Train bound for Yamato-Saidaiji Station from Osaka Namba Station
9) Rapid Express Train bound for Osaka Namba Station from Kintetsu Nara Station(Rush hour)
10) Limited Express Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Osaka Namba Station (Temporary stop at Ayameike Station)
11) Forwarding Train from Kintetsu Nara Station to Higashi-Hanazono Garage
12) Forwarding Train from Saidaiji Garage -> Semi-Express Train bound for Osaka Namba Station after Train expanded at Yamato-Saidaiji Station
13) Rapid Express Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Osaka Namba Station (Temporary stop at Ayameike Station)
14) Forwarding Train from Yamato-Saidaiji Station to Higashi-Ikoma Station -> Forwarding Train to Saidaiji Garage
15) Local Train bound for Kintetsu Nara Station from Osaka Namba Station
16) Forwarding Train from Higashi-Hanazono Garage to Ishikiri Station -> Returning Local Train to Osaka Namba Station
17) Forwarding Train from Yamato-Saidaiji Station to Kintetsu Nara Station -> Returning Limited Express to Osaka Namba Station -> Forwarding Train to Kintetsu Nara Station
Bonus: After clearing all the scenarios, you can choose any train and drive it freely.
Train Drive ATS 3 is commercialization licensed by Kintetsu Railway Co., Ltd.
Notes: The Kintetsu Nara Line is the model for vehicles, routes, diagrams, landscapes and railway facilities, but due to the specifications of the game, there are things that are different from real ones. As for the routes other than Kintetsu Nara Line, it is all fiction, and it has nothing to do with actual ones.
Last Scenario- Last Run Destroyed
So the Last Scenario is 2 Hours long and by the time I get to Higashi-Ikoma I have to wait for a while and then I have to leave at 8:15. But then the train doesn’t leave and then the game stops. So I was wondering If you guys can do a new Scenario instead of this one.
Please fix bugs
I have played your past few games and I know this one is new and has quite a bit of updates needed. But the first one should be to remove bugs, it keeps crashing every time I try to play. Please fix
Ok this time
So basically 5 stars for the game but minus one for NO communication during the delay period and minus one star for no announcement
P.s. I really missed christelle ciari but I hope I can hear the real announcement by hiroyuki Arita soon!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Released: Sep 29, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 102 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: TAKAHIRO ITO
- © Takahiro Ito
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Mode$10.99