Lead your army to victory in The War for Tiberium with Command & Conquer™: Rivals, the definitive real-time strategy game on mobile! Battle to dominate your enemy with Commanders from the Global Defense Initiative and Brotherhood of Nod. Customize your army with a unique commander, infantry units, and vehicles. Conquer opponents in one-on-one battles and strategically direct your forces to earn every victory. In this war, control is power.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR ARMY
In Command & Conquer: Rivals, the strategy behind your skills determines victory or defeat. Choose a Commander to lead your forces – each holds powerful abilities that can influence your approach and turn the tide of battle. Create winning combinations of infantry, tanks, aircraft, and high-tech behemoths. Customize your army to align with your Commander’s unique abilities, then unleash formidable weapons and vehicles in all-out war.
DOMINATE RIVALS ON THE BATTLEFIELD
Go head-to-head in live battles with other players as you fight for map superiority in real time! Choose to fight for the Global Defense Initiative or Brotherhood of Nod. Restock your supplies and boost your army with valuable supply convoys. Complete daily challenges for massive rewards that improve your Commanders, weapons, and abilities. Grow your army with every victory and climb the leaderboards!
User Agreement: http://terms.ea.com
Visit http://help.ea.com for assistance or inquiries
EA may retire online features after 30 days' notice posted on www.ea.com/service-updates.
Welcome to global launch, Commanders! During pre-launch, we gathered community feedback to make changes and add features you care about. In this update, you’ll find:
•Rivals Champions events – a new way to measure your skills
•An updated Player Level system where you earn XP to increase your level (vs. leveling based on medals)
•Two fresh units – Nod’s Widowmaker and GDI’s War Dogs
•Unit and map balance changes, plus fixes to improve gameplay
•Unified training costs across Common, Rare, and Epic units
•A reward system with adjusted Credits earned from bounties, victories, and Alliance donations
Thanks for playing, and please keep the feedback coming!
Ratings and Reviews
The classic strategy series is back, remixed for quickfire battles on the go and with all the tactical finesse we'd hoped for. Do you rush your army towards your opponent's resources? Steadily fight to secure territory? Or swoop in at the last minute to turn a missile launch to your favour? With tightly designed maps and unit balance, every match is a thriller.
This is the best mobile strategy game that no need to wait for upgrade. Just drop and boom
When I started playing this, I felt my self that I am playing the C&C PC games. The hexagon layout is just for placing the position which two component can’t use the same place. It’s just exactly like PC C&C games. You collect resource to construct building or train your squad using harvester. You can drop anywhere you like but make sure you drop and take the right place first. This is THE MAIN STRATEGY, people. You can destroy enemy harvester to stop enemy from collecting resources. EA give you free enough items to play this game as a pro. You only need to buy coins and diamond for upgrading your troops faster and it doesn’t require for you to wait and this is what we have been waiting for. Battle matching system is pretty much fair. You just need to play smartly. Thanks EA Team for bringing our old memories back. Suggestion: if we can attack enemy base directly, that will be great instead of owning nuke.
Awful troop control
The game play is absolutely awful, because of how the game is setup your troops will never actually go to where you send them to because they can’t go through certain things so instead of immediately going to where you tell them to, they have to take the longest route possible or they just stop and don’t go anywhere at all, either way it’ll usually end up making you lose the game. And it doesn’t matter what troops your opponent has because as long as they have troops on all three spots of an objective, you’re guaranteed to lose because you can’t contest the point. Overall there isn’t really any gameplay to begin with though since there is no campaign and the games are incredibly short. So it’s just the same 5 minute game over and over and over. The game is very repetitive and just gets boring very fast. Maybe after some updates to improve the game and adding more stuff to it, I’ll come back, but for now I’m gonna pass on the game.
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 169.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Electronic Arts Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- New Recruits Offer $4.99
- Reinforcement Package $9.99
- Exclusive Offer $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.