―Finding oneself in an unknown world―
After awaking in some unfamiliar woods, Alex, an ordinary high schooler living an ordinary life, learns he has somehow ended up in Fernland, a world where peace and order have been replaced by conflict and destruction.
Fighting to defend himself from monsters, the ever-ominous threat of the Overlord, and one chaotic event after another as he tries to find his own place in this new world, Alex comes across a young woman by the name of Lita from a peaceful world like his own.
Hitting it off, they soon become friends and set out together, but what hidden truth awaits them as their adventure begins to unfold...?
- Join forces with buddies and fight! You may even encounter some familiar faces!
- Take advantage of the Secret House and dispatch buddies to collect items or place them on stands to gain special-effects!
- Plant seeds to grow parameter-increasing fruit.
- Easy-to-use tap controls on classic turn-based battles!
- Upgrade and customize weapons!
- A variety of sub quests, monster guide to complete and much, much more!
* The game can be played in its entirety without the need for in-game transactions.
Ratings and Reviews
Feels like a classic RPG
This game is amazing for free mobile RPG standards. Pixel art? Perfect. Animations? Solid. Actual Art? Amazing! Combat? Immersive. It has every rpg element... stats, skills, items, a good story... grinding and random encounters... some form of crafting, a pet-type character. It has incorporated ADS AND REVIEWS into the story fluently! Speaking of ads, don’t worry about pop-ups. They’re small, top of the screen ads that don’t block anything and are out of the way. Minus the couple of very rare lag spikes, this game is perfect.
Some quote from Aladdin...Diamond something?
I initially always disliked the harem situation that Kemco has forced upon its protagonist for some of its earlier series (*cough* Asdivine *cough*). I am thankful that this is one of the rare gems that the company has created: an engaging, plot-filled, and character-consistent story with an actual MAIN COUPLE and amusing party dynamic. All in all, a great game that I would encourage anyone to try if they have the time.
Also, screw the food-poisoning. Lily is still best cook.
This is it if your looking for a classic rpg with action romance and comedy this is it I hardly ever write a review but after an day of playing I stopped saved my game and started writing. No money involved unless you just want extras. If not no big deal the main reason I wanted to write this review is to thank you all for an amazing rpg that’s free to play much love! Arigato!!
- Kotobuki Solution Co., Ltd.
- 510.9 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2016 KEMCO/EXE-CREATE
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Eliminator + Gems x 800 $7.99
- Gems x 100 $0.99
- Gems x 600 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.