Make FREE voice and video calls to all your friends around the world.
- FREE voice and video calls over 2G, 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection.
- Encrypted chats and calls.
- Share photos, videos, voice messages, and more.
- Group chat with up to 500 people.
- Express yourself with a built-in emoji dashboard.
If you have any questions or suggestions, email us at email@example.com
* Operator data charges may apply.
- Voice call and video call optimization and fixes
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Was very excited!!
When I heard that there was going to be an app to call my friends and family online outside of the UAE, I was excited. I know there’s always bugs in a new program, this app has them. You have to keep signing in after you are already signed up which is annoying. I registered, got a confirmation from Etisalat that I have the calling plan, yet it keeps making me sign in even though I haven’t signed out. The app tells me ‘it’s timed out’, why would it if you’re signed up. When it times out, no one can call you. The video was weak, slow and periods of freezing, audio was better. I’m hoping these issues are fixed quickly so we can stay connected to far away loved ones. Will he worth the money if it works as well as Skype and Facetime used too.
Worst VOIP app in existence
This app is surprisingly poorly designed and i’ll explain why.
1. Poor battery optimization.
We use this app with airplay on our tv and you can literally watch the battery drain in minutes.
On numerous occasions, the phone while air playing like mentioned above, has turned off with the ‘temperature too high’ message. The phone switched off TO SAVE ITSELF!
3. Audio issues.
The app which is primarily a communication app does not know how to handle noise cancelation. If a person talks, it automatically mutes the other side.
Which means if there’s a noise on my side, the person I’m speaking with is COMPLETELY MUTED. How can you carry on a conversation?
4. Doesn’t work with any of the apple features well.
As mentioned above in the noise cancelation, AirPlay. Furthermore, audio is still stuck on the phone when air playing. This is possibly the only app on the planet that does things this badly.
This is going nowhere and needs to be fixed!
Also, the apps developer website links to the app. Which means they don’t have a way to get in touch expect for this review. It’s really a closed loop of disasters.
Poor service and non functional app.
I subscribed to the Internet calling plan on wifi 3 weeks back. I’m in the UAE where VOIP calls have been banned and people are now compelled to subscribe and pay for BOTIM to make video calls. Initially it worked well. I use to call family and friends in the US and UK. For the past 4-5 Days, calls are unable to go through in-spite of repeated attempts. I called Etisalat and they are useless as well. What are we paying so much of money for? Or is this another scheme to loot people? This is a worthless app. I feel helpless now and don’t know how else to see my loved ones. Shame on you for swindling people of their hard earned money.
The issue has been fixed in the early January release. Please always update your app to the most recent version.
- Algento Cloud Computing Limited
- 62.5 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swahili, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Algento Cloud Computing Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.