ServicePlanner is a Field Ministry and Contact Management app designed for Jehovah's Witnesses.
* Dropbox Sync - automatically backup your data and sync across multiple devices.
* Integration with Territory Helper.
* Today Screen - quick access to the Timer, Videos, Publications, Website Browser, Activity Planner and your scheduled calls for the day.
* Timer - record your time spent in the ministry or on "other" work (LDC etc). Tap the timer bar on the Today screen or force touch the app icon.
* Contact Management - centrally manage your Calls with a searchable Contact list. Colours are carefully used to indicate the Contact Type and if your visits are overdue or on schedule. Slide on a Contact to quickly reschedule their next visit, or add a Return Visit. Tap+hold to enter multi-select mode and edit multiple contacts at once.
* Contact Visit History & Library - quickly access your call history with a list of previous visits. Colour again is used to visually indicate the Visit Type. Define your Next Visit Date and Plans. A central Library for each contact shows all of the publications you have ever placed with them.
* Contact Filtering - powerful filtering allows you to define how you Group and Sort your calls. Search for Contacts using Tags, Language, Locality, Next Visit Date, and even by Publications Placed or Not Placed.
* Map View - get an overview of your Calls, search for addresses, place custom markers for the location of your Car, Territory, Kingdom Hall, your Home and more. You can tap+hold to create a new Contact straight from a map location.
* Library - centrally manage Publications and Videos. Optionally add Cover Art to make it easier to visualise items. Video locations can be downloaded for offline use, or streamed to free up storage space. Add items to your Today screen. Note that the Library is empty by default, users will need to populate it themselves.
* Websites - use the inbuilt browser to show web content. Bookmark your favourite websites. Supports Reader View with Themes. Reader View supports Chinese Pinyin, Zhuyin, Yale, Sidney Lau above Chinese characters when reading content from the official websites.
* Monthly Activity - plan your daily activity with Planned Hours vs Actual Hours. Projected Hours indicate if you are on track with your time.
* Service Year - see at a glance your hours per month and a summary of your activity for the Service Year. Projected Hours indicate if you are on target to reach your annual goal.
* Scheduling - define your Annual, Monthly and Daily Hour Goals. These will then be used to track your progress for the Month and Year. Apply your Daily Schedule to your Month and view the Projected Hours - so easy to see if you will get your time in or if you need to alter your schedule.
* Witnessing Partners - arrange your partners each day. Contact your witnessing partner by SMS, Phone, or messaging apps. Mark the arrangement as confirmed or not. Icons on the calendar indicate days with arranged partners. Optional integration with iOS calendars.
* Reporting - support for multiple Hour Credits and Carry-Over Minutes. Your Monthly Report can be submitted using Email, TXT, Telegram, WhatsApp, LINE or Hourglass. Setup your overseers details and your report options in Settings.
* "Other Hours" - log your non-ministry hours such as LDC or Branch Consultation work. These can be scheduled and planned alongside your Ministry Hours. Configure the category name (eg "LDC") and Reporting options in Settings.
This is just the beginning - there are so many more features planned.
I strongly encourage you to check out the website which further details the features and shows example screenshots: www.serviceplanner.me
Requirements: iOS 10+
Optimised for the iPhone and iPad.
Some mapping features require a connected device.
All support and documentation is provided in English.
The UI is translated into German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Romanian, Japanese.
* Improved support for TH Locations with no Street defined.
* Translated for French users
* Improvements to the Territory Helper integration
* Updated support for Chinese Pinyin/Yale/Zhuyin/Sidney Lau when using the in-app browser
* Various bug fixes and improvements
Please see the blog for details on all changes.
Positive reviews on the App Store are incredibly helpful. If you are enjoying ServicePlanner and feel inspired to leave a review, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for your support :)
Help Docs: serviceplanner.me/help
Issue Tracker: serviceplanner.me/issues
Ratings and Reviews
All in one place
I love the features of this app. I used to keep an annual plan in a spreadsheet for my time. This has a monthly/annual planner built in, awesome, fast and easy. I like that I can see placements via the pics of the literature. That I can add videos temporarily to the home screen for Calls that day, and then remove them later. How the summaries are just what is needed. The planned call feature is something I had to manually do before this app, now so easy and keeps Calls in priority. Glad it is here for the new service year! Worth the price, far more.
Best App for Service
I had been wanting to have an app for service and had downloaded one but it was hard for me to get into, so I never used it. When a tablet group recommended this I thought if Matt did this it had to be fantastic. I did not see where tutorials were at so played it by ear and figured most of it out. When I ran into a problem I emailed Matt and ( I think he sits by his puter as much as I do) he showed me the website and fixed the problem with this last update.
If you don't have The Equipd Bible app by Matt you are truly missing out. Linda B
Simple but deep.
What a great app in such a short period of time. What a joy it has been to slowly migrate my old calls into this and add new ones. I was looking at what he has coming on the horizon for ideas and it is just going to get better. May I suggest a in app purchase for a tip jar. I would love to give a little to continue to support the hard work and development of this app and to this hard working brother. It has really organized my ministry. Thanks again.
- iMatt Solutions Limited
- 58.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © iMatt Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.