Stride is the complete communication solution that empowers teams to talk less and do more. It's everything teams need to stay connected but keep moving.
*Work Better, Together*
• Come together with group messaging to talk through ideas, and share your work in searchable, shared rooms.
• Express yourself and show some personality with custom emoticons and message formatting.
*Unplug and Get Work Done*
• Focus mode lets everyone know when you're heads down on something that requires your complete attention.
• Customizable status settings empower you to unplug when necessary.
*Connect with Anyone, Anywhere with Stride Meetings*
• Bring all the right people together instantly with built-in voice and video conferencing.
• Quickly add any of your coworkers with sharable meeting URLs and guest access.
• Apps can link you to other rooms. If the app is set up to do this, just tap the action menu on its message to jump to another room.
• Don't need an app's message in your chat anymore? Go ahead and delete the message.
We polished up the experience for inviting people to Stride:
• Invitations automatically include a list of starter rooms.
• When you invite people from a specific room, that room appears as a starter room.
A few crashes that were happening.
Ratings and Reviews
A lightweight but powerful way to collaborate with teams
Stride is a great way to stay in contact with your team. Comparable to Slack but with some better features and integration with both Confluence and Jira.
Assign tasks, make decisions, create and join team rooms, and 1-to-1 or 1-to-many conversation threads. Plus a ton of plugins you can use in conversations to do more.
Truly awful experience
Notifications are a joke. I don’t get notifications consistently in rooms and there is no way to get notifications from individual conversations. I tried to join a call from my phone that was already on progress - sorry not an option, but it will start a new conference that no one else is on. Practically useless. The desktop app isn’t much better either. Skype, slack, hangouts - almost anything works more consistently then this app.
So notifications on iOS are a joke. I finally had to disable the app badge icon for Stride because if I got a notification while away from my computer and then answered on the computer instead of clearing the notifications on my phone first the badge icon WILL NOT GO AWAY! And their process for submitting feedback is kind of ridiculous.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.