Wild Beyond is a fast-paced RTS-inspired PVP combat game with immersive 3D visuals. Choose a faction, assemble a deck, and battle other players in real-time. Made for RTS and CCG enthusiasts, Wild Beyond packs deep strategy into high-action, 3-minute matches.
DRIFT INTO A WILD JOURNEY
The Beyond is a galaxy where fame and honor are earned through victory in battle. Put your explorer hat on and uncover the truth behind a galactic distress signal. One thing is guaranteed on this journey - you will encounter some strange and interesting personalities. Prepare yourself to either enlist them into your deck, or fight against them to assert your dominance.
COLLECT THEM ALL
Gather units and commanders from three unique factions with distinct fighting styles. Gear up and customize your team using faction-based skins to maximize your army’s potential!
BUILD YOUR DECK
A well-balanced and versatile deck will lead your team to victory. Optimize your deck to its commander’s strengths and dominate your battles!
FIGHT FOR GLORY
Claim victory against your enemies! Rank up in PVP battles and unlock more powerful units along the way.
UNLIMITED UPTIME TO PLAY
There is no timer to prevent you from battling other players. Adventure and progress at your own pace!
MORE IS BETTER
Work with friends to battle against unique bosses. Dominate the leaderboard with your impeccable teamwork!
Please note that Wild Beyond is free to play, but you are able to purchase game items with real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases.
Wild Beyond has weekly, monthly and yearly Elite Subscriptions that allow you to unlock content faster. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is cancelled in your Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period. Additionally, auto-renewals may be turned off in your Account Settings after purchase. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription during the free trial period.
Version 1.92 is a minor update to improve stability and implement fix bugs. Please stay tuned for an upcoming major release with loads of new content and features!
- Fixed a battle loading crash.
- Fixed one of the main sources of disconnects during the battle initiation phase.
- Fixed a UI bug where the “rules” page would show Tactic cards as “unowned”, even though you really owned them.
- Fixed a UI bug in the “Upgrade Lab” where Tactics cards were not properly labeled as “Event Units”.
- Fixed a UI bug in the events page where it would display the wrong levels for your cards.
- Removed the awkward “WIN” icon on the Battle button in the events page. I mean obviously you want to win.
Ratings and Reviews
This game seems pretty decent when u start playing it however for the pass few days I’ve discovered MANY problems with the game. Apart from the awful micro transactions which, are probably the worst I’ve seen in any game in the mobile market. The whole leveling up system for free to play players is awful. You have to wait 7 hours just to upgrade a card to level 3 and can do it only one at a time. Also if you pay the “elite pass you get double the rewards”. That is only a small problem I have the biggest one for sure though is the AWFUL BALANCE IN THE CARDS. Like epic cards have a STUPID Advantage over common cards. For example there is a 0 energy robot in the legion that uses no gearing up. Not to mention the robot has good health and good damage. Also an epic card is equivalent to like 5 dollars if you want to buy it in the store. Also the shadow blade card would bug out and after it comes out of its invisibility it would keep attacking my other troops and my troops would just walk and ignore until they die. Also why the heck to I only gain 17 trophies a game but lose 33. That is so stupid considering I’m already getting paired up with people 4 LEVELS HIGHER THAN ME. This only half of the problems with the game. This game can be really good if they fix these things but as of right now I don’t recommend anyone to play this game.
Developer Response ,
Hi Rsv031702. Thanks for the feedback! We'd love to hear more ideas about how we can better balance the game. Would you be willing to reach out to our team at wildbeyond.zendesk.com?
Fun, but seems it will fall into the P2W Trap
I’m really enjoying this game. It is similar to Clash Royale, but with flashy Fortnite-ish graphics. It plays fast and involves a fair amount of strategy. I went ahead and paid for 30 days of the Epic Membership for $1.99 promotional price. This gives you double rewards and instant upgrades when you level up units, rather than having to wait through timers. The wait time after playing 3 multiplayer battles is insanely huge though, and the game only gives you two tickets at a time to play single player content. This seems to slow the game down considerably, unless you want to pay of course. If the devs lower these timers and their costs I could see this becoming something that makes it in the huge crowd of Clash Royale knock offs. Hopefully they take the advise of the large number of people who agree with me. Don’t give this game one star. People just skip past those reviews since they are so often review bombed by angsty teens with no life. The game is fun. Just needs a few tweaks to be more fair to the gamer. It’ll make the difference in whether or not this game manages to keep a large playerbase.
Good, but work can be done
See, there’s a lot of potential with this game, but a fair share of it is kind of wasted. There’s 3 factions, Ascension (futuristic robot guys), Legion (futuristic, kinda modern-ish humanity), and Rogue (edgy rebellious teens that are scrappy and mad max-esque). For a good portion of starting off the game, you get pretty fair matchups. However after a day or two of playing, when you get to the end of bronze in my case, you get matched up against impossible odds. Player level is determined by unit strength, and I’m a level 8. I get matched up against people up to twice my rank and above, leading to a swift and painful death. Plus, several units in the game are actually very aggravating to fight against. Some things the devs could work on are better matchmaking odds for lower players, and for higher rank players (I’ve seen some on the forums) make the matchmaking take much less time. They claim it can take an hour to find a match, and there’s little to no developer feedback about it. If they check their suggestion feed on their forums, they may find ways to improve the game. Otherwise, I give the game a 3 star. A good, fun concept, but the fun is wasted with broken units and matchmaking.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Strange Sevens, LLC
- 243.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Strange Sevens, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Pack $1.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Campaign Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.