Admiral! Our naval base is in danger! Get ready to command a naval war and defend the last remaining supply of oil. Entire armies of enemies rush at your island defenses, trying to destroy them by any means necessary. The first and only naval tower defense game that is set in the ocean. To win a sea battle, use your deadly arsenal: turrets, cannons, machine guns, mines, torpedoes and missile launchers. A hybrid of the classic RTS and TD games packed with action and strategy!
• Free construction mode, which allows the free placement of platforms and barricades to build a perfect defense grid.
• Strategic depth due to different attack/defense towers with multi-level upgrade options.
• Breathtaking 3D oceanic environments never seen before on a mobile device.
• Various world themes ranging from flooded mountains, great canyons, sunken craters and Antarctic islands.
• Campaign mode with 32 explosive levels and 3 difficulty settings.
• Plenty of diverse enemies with their own features: submarines, helicopters, boats, ships, heavy armored cruisers and more.
• Original soundtrack and voice over!
• Fully translated into English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/GameSpire
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GameSpire_org
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t load levels
First of all, this is by far not the first Naval TD. That aside, I am giving this 5* to combat the 1*.
I have only played 1 level. The graphics are very good and gameplay was ok. The problem is, the game fails to load levels. It loads them but the overlay stays up. You can hear the commander talking. Hopefully the devs are active and get this fixed. Not sure how it passed CQ.
Been playing game for the last 3 days and hit that spot in the game, that if you want to continue you have to spend money. OK game good graphics. Little bit of a battery hog. But none the less you have to pay to play a free game and that $&@?s. Why don't you just sell the app for a 1.99 and let us have the points doubler or something.
Will not load
Game will not load. Stuck on logo screen when trying to open mission. Hopefully this is fixed soon.
- GameSpire Ltd.
- 217.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GameSpire Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Package $3.99
- Catalyst $5.99
- Big Gold Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.