Unleash your inner architect as the PC mega-hit arrives on iPad! Playing as both architect and developer, your job is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city. Manage every aspect of your building from construction through to keeping your tenants happy. Success is entirely in your hands.
PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
Will you create an exclusive office highrise that attracts business leaders from around the world? Will you construct luxury apartments in the sky, penthouses for the elite and playgrounds for the famous? The choice is yours.
FULL CAMPAIGN MODE
Enjoy complete freedom to shape your skyscraper how you want it. Several difficulty levels and starting conditions allowing you to build your dream skyscraper towering above the surrounding city.
KEEP YOUR TENANTS HAPPY
Open restaurants and retail stores, build luxury apartments, install vending machines, offer yoga classes and even build fountains to meet your tenants ever-growing demands.
MAKE ALL THE DECISIONS
As a savvy developer, you must keep an eye on the bottom line and invest in the future. Succeed, and you will reap the rewards of a prestigious address where everyone will clamour to live and work. Fail, and you will watch tenants leave in disgust, taking their business elsewhere and leaving your reputation in tatters.
- Deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Huge variety of tenants with their own unique characteristics
- Open sandbox play with several difficulty levels and starting conditions allowing you to build your dream skyscraper
- Campaign mode that tests your skill at building a successful highrise in challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialized consultants to increase your building's curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.
• Parts of this game require an active Internet connection.
Problems & Questions:
Visit www.kalypsomediamobile.com or write us an e-mail at email@example.com
- Fixed problems with the Apartment Buzz contract
- Fixed bronze medal in the Green Building scenario
- Fixed the Proper Walls achievement
Ratings and Reviews
An instant favorite❣️
Update: it satisfies both my need for strategic, as well tactical scenario problem solving without shooting, cutting nor blowing anything up. The depth of the sim initially escaped me. It would be nice if you could make a copy of your scenario so you could experiment with what if scenarios without having to start over each time.
I simply cannot, not play, Project Highrise❣️ lol
Sim City but for a highrise building. I like it better than Sim City as it can be overwhelming at time so I never play it. Decent tutorials, good graphics, well thought out user interface (I would like it if you could hide the menus to examine your building in an unobstructed view. And to add color (and half color) to menu icons that are not yet available or only partially available, respectively. That way you don’t waste time opening a menu item only to see that nothing is available yet. This sim will likely stay on my home screen for quite a while!
Sim Tower Spiritual Successor
This is an in depth simulation of building and running the finer details of a high rise (or low rise) tower. This takes me back to the days of SimTower 👍 when you could build to the sky! This game goes a bit beyond that though. It provides you with the ability to “choose” tenants to a limited degree, and choosing utility availability. Much more management along the lines of upkeep.
Why four star? I still think that the in-app purchases are a bit steep. The base game comes with too few decorations etc. I think the content packs should be bundled at about half price. Then have the three expansions. Right now there are 8 content packs at $0.99 each, and 3 expansions at $2.99 each. That would make the game $22-$23 for everything. Ideally for a mobile game I think it should be more in the range of $15-$18.
A great game, very playable at the base price and loads of fun. A simulation star on the rise, with this A+ port.
Text is too small
I just bought this game and am working through the tutorials. So far it seems interesting with lots to do and the graphics are nice. That being said the text is too small, and I’m on an iPad even. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t make the text large enough to read easily. It’s making learning to play somewhat difficult for me. If they’d fix that I could move in to really review the game better but right now I’m having to go slow and squint a lot. I don’t have this issue with most other games. Thanx kindly for any consideration on this. Also I could say that the menu icons could probably be more interesting to increase instant recognition for each button. They all sort of look blah and similar. Hope I can get the hang of this soon so I can really enjoy playing. I love games like this and imma little disappointed to be hindered by the text size. My glasses are fairly new XD
In-App PurchasesSee All
Highrise Deco Bundle
Get all of the deco packs now!
Citywide Maps Bundle
Get three maps for the price of two!
Exciting apartments and residential amenities
Totally Tokyo Pack
Jump into Japan with a new set of decorations
A wide variety of new offices and restaurants
Hotels, event spaces, and tourist attractions
- Kalypso Media Group GmbH
- 354.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SomaSim LLC under exclusive license to Kalypso Media Group
- In-App Purchases
- South Loop $2.99
- West Loop $2.99
- North Side $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.