We use the OFFICIAL growth standards from the authoritative organizations World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to plot, automatically calculate and graph your baby or child's growth curves.
• Pediatrician approved growth charts.
• Accurate percentiles for weight, height, head circumference and Body Mass Index (BMI).
• Preterm or premature baby support with automatic gestational age calculation using the due date.
• Includes the most recent Fenton 2013 Preterm Growth Charts.
• Automatic selection of WHO or CDC charts based on exam date.
• Instantly spot trends in your baby's growth with the Trends graph.
• Supports both US (lb, oz, ft, in) and Metric (kg, cm) units.
• Graph your child's data on the official WHO and CDC growth charts.
• Keep your data safe with the super easy backup system.
• Easily share your data with friends and family.
• Print the official charts or export it to a PDF.
Upgrade to unlock all these extra features
• Track multiple children.
• Unlimited percentiles.
• Compare your children. All your children will be graphed on one single graph for easy comparison.
• Automatic child BMI calculation and percentiles for WHO and CDC.
• Import data from backup file.
• Adult Height Calculator. Predict your child's adult height using two popular methods, the Mid-Parent method and the more accurate Khamis-Roche Method.
• And more!
This is a major update. Premature baby support has been revamped with better and more accurate math. The app will now show you the exact percentiles for premature babies on the Fenton Growth Chart for preemies. For accuracy, I double checked the calculation with the official spreadsheet provided on the official Fenton Growth Chart's web site. The app should be one of the most accurate out there (if not the best) for preemies.
For preemies, the app will use the Fenton Growth Chart until 50 weeks of age. After that, the corrected age of the baby is calculated based on the child's gestational age and is then charted on the WHO growth chart. Corrected age is used until 24 months of age as recommended by health professionals.
• Better and more accurate calculation of percentiles for preemies (for Fenton 2013).
• The app will now remind you to back up your data if there is any unsaved data. You can turn this reminder on or off from the Settings screen.
• You can now save the backup of the data using Apple's Files App.
• When adding or editing a growth entry, percentiles are now recalculated in real-time when the exam date changes.
• Fixed UI issues for the new iPad Pro.
• Fixed UI issues for Adult Height Calculator for iPhone X, XR and XS.
• Fixed a bug where the Notes was editble if you opened it from the Growth Entries screen.
• Fixed a crash when switching units without an exam date when adding a growth entry.
• Fixed a crash when My Children is selected without saving a new Growth Entry.
• Fixed a crash when My Children is selected while adding a new Growth Entry and the Exam Date is in focus.
By the way, as the sole developer of the app, App Store reviews are very helpful for me. If you think Baby Growth Chart Percentile is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? I'd greatly appreciate it. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Free upgrade not working
I downloaded the App and trying to profit from the FREE upgrade available for today,everything works fine in the App and can connect to Internet , BUT only the upgrade will give you “ no internet connection, check your internet and try later” , I have been trying for a while now and still not working on wifi nor cellular data ,only the free upgrade.
Without the upgrade I can download the chart from the internet and use it, no need for an App to show me the chart.
Developer Response ,
Thousands of people have been able to download the free upgrade during the promotional period. I am not sure why you were not able to get the free upgrade. If you are the person who sent me an email about this, then I sent you a promo code that you can use to download the Pro version. So please check your email. The app provides lots of value beyond the free paper charts such as doing the math to tell you the exact percentile of your child that a paper chart won't be able to do, so please check it out. Thanks.
Recommended by my pediatrician
I always forget to bring my little booklet to my child’s doctor so my doctor recommended this app to me so I downloaded it in the doctors office. This will save me so much time and hassle! She said that the app will automatically choose the right WHO or CDC chart for me which is perfect.
Very Easy to use and I love being able to see how different all my children have been with a tap of a button. I would really recommend this to any parents wanting to regularly track child growth
- MINSK LLC
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 MINSK LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade (with preterm support) $2.99
- Baby Growth Chart Tracker Pro $2.99
- Preterm Support $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.