If you love exotic village to city building games, then you'll love the City Island 3 - Building Sim! Join over 25 million players and start playing this popular city builder game today! Start on an exotic island with some cash and gold and from there begin building a city. Just start with constructing one house, expand that to a village, then create a city and try to expand it to metropolis.
If you liked our previous sim games: City Island 1 & 2, you will definitely love our third citybuilder game! This time you will have your own archipelago to build your cities!
You can unlock a building and build it on an exotic tourist island paradise, on a vulcano island, a swamp, a desert and more! Really cool city building allows you to construct cities, villages, compounds or a metropolis. Build it as you like, but keep a close eye on balancing the amount of people, jobs, happiness points. Keep your citizens happy with beautiful decorations, earn pirate chests, and create jobs so you can earn money and gold from your happy citizens.
People in your own city will provide quests and feedback on how well you are doing! Furthermore, you can decorate your village city by placing walking paths, rivers, railroads with trains, transport, parks and hundreds more fun and beautifully designed items.
If you like playing free-to-play citygames, building a city in City Island 3: Building Sim is your best choice!
** FEATURES **
- Easy to play building sim
- Build and decorate beautiful islands of your own archipelago with more than 300 unique items, be creative!
- Fun FREE to play tycoon game
- Tablet support
- HIGH QUALITY graphics
- Intuitive gameplay with challenging tasks, rewards and achievements
- Enjoy fun quests to help you create your own virtual paradise in this free-to-play citygame!
- Currencies: gold and cash, pirate chests
- Attract citizens with parks, trees, a railway with trains, boats, decorations and community buildings
- Collect profit from your commercial buildings
- Upgrade your city buildings
- Help your citizens by building a city on this exotic island story
- Unlock transport to new islands
- Collect XP and level up to unlock a new building for construction
- Collect dozens of REWARDS while playing
- Expand your city to create more room for constructing more buildings, transport and progress your village to a metropolis with tall buildings
- Speed up construction / upgrade time
- Lots of adventure, pirate chests and quests to unlock
- Expand your city over land and sea
- Many hours of free fun
Tweaked and polished bits and pieces to make them shine.
Don't forget to rate the game! This will help us make the game even better
Ratings and Reviews
addictive and fun
Love this game, very addictive and fun to play. Only problem I have come into is that the land prices jump tremendously all of a sudden. It doesn’t give you the time to gain the funds to purchase. I would recommend setting and locking the land prices even if the section is developed nearby it won’t jump in price. I’ve been working for 3 days just to increase my cashflow to be able to purchase the next section for over 700,000! I know that as soon as I do this, the smaller sections of land will probably jump to over a million. And I only have the one island I’m working with right now because I needed the cash to expand to this island, instead of paying to go on to another island.
Click, click, click!
The game is fun for awhile. The graphics are good, it loads very quickly. There is very little help available….you have to pretty much figure things out for yourself. The tutorial is very brief. The main drawback for the game is that it requires TOO MANY CLICKS! To collect the money earned from each building, you have to click in it. I was up to about 200 clicks each time I opened the game and collected the accumulated revenue, and that is when I quit and deleted the game. It was just too dang much trouble. It would be much better if there were one icon you could click to collect all the revenue. Anyway, because of this problem, it became too tedious for me.
What a neat little city game
After a bit of playing this, I can honestly say I like it. this was after a bit of frustration, because you have to learn how to play it. The tutorial is not the best in terms of being informative, because you have to go and click the check mark instead of click on the building.
This is a FREEMIUM game. It is not Pay To Win. You can use real world money, but there honestly is not any need to. It throws the premium currency at you hand over fist anyway. You can safely play this game without worrying about the need to spend real money. Most items are done with the freebie currency anyway, so it’s not like it’s missed in-game.
If you like city building games, this one is worth your time.
BEST PRO: It’s Freemium and the need to spend real world money simply isn’t there.
WORST CON: Having to click the check mark to place a building instead of clicking the building.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.