For a long time Claire worked as a historian and archeologist in a prominent university. When she chose her course in life she thought she'd be searching for ancient treasure, but instead ended up spending all her time reading. Then one day Claire noticed a peculiar coincidence. Had she really uncovered a treasure map of the ancient Tonauak people? So without a second thought she left in search of the treasure. She had been waiting for so long and couldn’t miss her chance.
Set off with Claire on an adventure through the uncharted continent of the casual strategy game Lost Artifact . Get ready for 40 vivid levels, lots of different objectives, increasing difficulty, a fun plot, and a unique world and captivating gameplay for any age. Build a city and manage resources, restore ancient statues, use powerful magic and draw power from holy places. With its simple controls and easy training, you’ll be playing like a pro in no time.
Lost Artifacts — Restore the ancient city and defeat the dark priest!
- A unique world that gets its magic from ancient statues and holy places.
- A fun plot, vivid graphics and unforgettable characters!
- Lots of different objectives you haven’t yet encountered.
- More than 40 unique levels.
- Dangerous enemies: wild men, ancient curses, bears and… crocodiles.
- 4 unforgettable locations: forests, plains, deserts and cursed lands.
- Helpful bonuses: speed up work, stop time, fast run.
- Simple controls and easy training.
- More than 20 hours of exciting gameplay for any age.
- Cool game music.
Ratings and Reviews
Cute time management game!
This is a nice time management game similar to their Gnomes Garden games. Gameplay is smooth, no glitches or freezes. Cute storyline with decent difficulty level! All in all, just a fun little game!
I like this game. Similar to the Gnome’s Garden games. No issues with the game.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.