Lomograph turns your regular photos into experimental and creative film analog pictures.
Each filter variation is unique - just tap on a photo you are working on to apply the filter again until you find the perfect one.
Edit a photo in Lomograph and use our hashtag #lomographapp to get a chance to be featured on our Instagram page @lomographapp
DISCLAIMER NOTICE: THIS APP IS NOT THE OFFICIAL APP OF Lomographischen AG OR ANY OTHERS. Lomograph HAS MADE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE NOT TO INFRINGE OTHER'S COPYRIGHTS OR TRADEMARKS.
Get regular filters update with premium membership:
- Weekly subscription with a 3-day free trial period for $2.99 USD;
- An annual subscription $25.99 USD.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly or annual package).
-Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Platinum Package subscription.
Your feedback helps us make the app better. Please let us know what you like most and what exactly displeases you https://inqea.weebly.com/contact-us.html
Performance and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is the best free filter app I have ever used! I like the dust and distortion options along with the filters. Pictures taken with Lomograph are really unique and they stand out from your normal filtered photos. And I appreciate that there are no ads!! Another great thing is that you can do so much with the free filters; and the paid filters are inexpensive. I am impressed with this app. A cool feature I would like to see though, is an option to use the distortion and dust features without a filter. That would be really cool.
And thanks for the response! Keep up the good work!
Thank you for such a great feedback! I would think about adding distortion and dust features without filter, sounds like a goo idea!
You FIRED Peter?!
Oh dear! Right up in ver 1.5 I noticed you fired Peter because he was never on time. Does that mean if I hadn’t updated it he’d still have his job? I’m sooo sorry Peter. You were doing fine; I’m not a fan of the “everyone be at your desk at the same time” model anyway since it’s unnecessary for most tech companies.
(Don’t even get me started on the United States insanity of standing all day at work for jobs that should have a choice of sitting and standing- but I hope you all know firing Peter isn’t reality)
The app is fine but not one I’ve used a lot yet. Some of the effects are unique. I generally combine editors so I pick and choose what works.
I was very excited when I found this app. I even purchased a couple of packs. One of my favorite things about it was the date stamp. However, after the first day of using it, they removed the day and just kept month and year which makes it look less like an original film. It’s extremely frustrating because Other than that the filters are great and I’ve raved about it to everyone. Please fix date stamp!!
Hello! It is a bug, we are working on it now :)
- Dmitriy Yudin
- 97.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Inqea
- In-App Purchases
- Filters with free trial $4.99
- Pastel Pink Tones Collection $1.99
- Space Odyssey Collection $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.