Staying on top of your financial accounts has never been this easy, or more enjoyable.
• Simple, and it always will be.
Unlike other financial apps that are overloaded with features, Savings focuses on 20% of the features you use 80% of the time.
• All yours accounts, neatly organized.
Are you the meticulous type who likes to keep account information neatly organized? Savings is designed for you.
• Gain financial insight through charts.
Powerful charts just one click away that shows you exactly how you are doing financially now or through time.
• Never forget to pay a bill.
Scheduled transactions let you easily keep track of transactions that repeat at a regular interval, such as bills.
• Lightweight and flexible.
Savings doesn’t impose a structure on you. You can use it however you like. Many of our customer use it for both business and personal accounts.
• Beautiful design.
We care deeply about delivering a best of breed user experience. Every pixel of every screen is carefully crafted for your viewing pleasure.
• Also available on the Mac.
Savings for Mac offers even more powerful feature to help you mange your finance better. Sold separately.
• Seamless iCloud sync.
Use Savings on your iPhone and on your Mac. The same data magically appears everywhere.
• Your privacy is always protected.
We never sell your data. Your data is for your eyes only.
Got questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fixed a critical bug where in some European countries, the amount field doesn’t interpret entered amount properly, thus preventing user from entering transactions.
• Fixed a bug in Scheduled where the date and reminder fields have the wrong initial value in new and edit views.
We work hard for each release of Savings 2. If you enjoy using Savings, please take a time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it!
Ratings and Reviews
A bookkeeper’s dream for simplicity!
When you work 40 hours a week with QuickBooks the last thing you want to do when it’s time to do your own finances is just that. I have been searching for years for an intuitive, distilled finance tracking program that doesn’t overwhelm me with endless options and levels. Truly an invaluable resource for anyone that has better things to do with their time than their money tracking! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Love your comment, yes, that's exactly why we created Savings. We want something that has everything you need but can't get any simpler at the same time.
Only complaint(s) is the constant pop-up asking you to buy the app for Mac. I hate it. Didn’t pay full price for the app to be constantly bombarded with personal ad/promotions. STOP IT! I just wanna open the app and enter my expense. And it would also be nice if it would NOT round up the remaining balance. Tell me the exact amount NOT estimations. It’s an otherwise solid app.
Edit: in response to developer. I said NO Round up feature not add it. Banks don’t round up your account. That just throws things off IMO.
Developer Response ,
The popup should show up only once. If you see it show up repeatedly, please email email@example.com to let us know.
Rounding up remaining balances is something we are considering adding, and if we do it will happen fairly soon.
Great but one thing is strange...
So the app is great. Very minimal with basic functions. I would like to see two functions though.
- Please let me exclude specific accounts for the sum of all accounts. If I see my net worth I don’t want to count in my savings for paying my taxes because it’s technically not my money I just keep it in an account until I need to transfer them.
- Also in Scheduled it would be great if a new entry is never a reoccurring one. Most of the time I receive one time payments which follow no schedule. Recurring payments make sense for my rent, subscriptions and stuff but once they are entered I mostly enter non recurring payments and always switching back to “never” is annoying.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.