By MoonBear LTD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
"An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice
Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- All items unlocked.
- Endless possibilities.
-Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.
The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
What's New in Version 1.5
Major Christmas update! Email us at email@example.com or tweet us @pocket_build for your feedback, or ideas for our next update :)
- Characters will now collect resources by farming or chopping trees.
- Collected resources can be used to build special items. (More special items are coming next update, so start collecting!)
- Improvements to the camera.
- Added dogs!
- Added snowy cliff edges.
- Added white fences.
- Added LARGE tiles.
- Added option to disable only background music.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
I first saw this and thought it would maybe be a good way to use an extra dollar. But then the beauty hit me! This game is comparable to PC games like Kingdoms and Castles and other economy-builder games. Thea are only a couple suggestions I'd make:
1. Make a way to clear structures, farms, etc. without having to start completely from scratch.
2. Like the other guy said, a POV view would be awesome!!
3. Maybe later I think the future of development, a campaign/enemies could be added to make the game slightly more in-depth.
4. There could be an unlock system where, when it comes to structures, different buildings could cost different amounts of resources.
Thanks for reading!!!
Please add survival mode
This game you basically have unlimited resources. Can you please a a version or mode where you start off in a randomly generated world where u have limited supply’s like money, food , wood and water for crops and have to get enough food before winter comes. Once winter comes you can’t harvest food anymore. If you could add all that then 10/10 guys. Also if you do add the survival game mode please make it so you build houses, and when you build houses eventually people will move in and then you can assign those to to jobs. Like quarry work or farming or forestry. Also add rock as a type of material you must obtain. Then make it so in the survival mode nothing is free and everything costs resources
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 14, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 207 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MoonBear LTD
- © MOONBEAR LTD 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.