Mesh Lite allows drone pilots to share live camera feed to a nearby device and grant gimbal control through same Wi-Fi network.
Devices are connected through a simple QR code scan using Mesh Lite,without 4G roaming data
As a copilot, you will be able to view the live feed simultaneously and manipulate the drone camera, gimbal and other adjustments.
For optimum connection, please keep away from electromagnetic interference and keep pilots close within 2 meters to ensure Wi-Fi Direct functions.
Mesh Lite is currently compatible with all DJI drones.
For more product information or should you have further questions or inquiries，please feel free to write emails to email@example.com
* Improve overall stability.
* Now, Have fun with Cross-platform users with Mesh Lite!
* Mesh Lite now supports the interconnection Cross-platform. When the interconnection is used, both parties need to access to the same WiFi network. In the outfield, you can use either phone to create hotspots and connect the other to this hotspots.
* To connect with iOS, Just need to keep WiFi on and scan the code.
Ratings and Reviews
I bought Mesh Lite expecting to be able to use it with VR glasses while allowing a copilot to view another screen. The app does show that you can use VR glasses, but only on the copilot's device, not on the pilot's device.
Aside from that primary need not being met...
The app crashes constantly and isn't usable for flight.
There is no clear instructions on connecting devices via WiFi.
In a word, rubbish. The app is excellent at crashing.
- Kiwi Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 110.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 KIWI INFORMATION CO., LTD.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.