Simple Circuit Builder
By David White
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This app is a virtual "Bread Board" of configurable resistors. It also includes a virtual volt and amp meter. This virtual lab provides an excellent environment for anyone who is interested in understanding series and parallel resistors, learning how to measure voltages across resistors, current through series and parallel circuits and solving simple circuits.
- VERY SIMPLE and FUN TO USE, with up to eight component sections.
- Component sections can easily be configured from five different types.
- VIRTUAL "Hands On" experience using volt and amp meters.
- Resistor values can easily be changed with a picker or using randomize button.
- Circuit voltage can easily be changed from 1 to 250 volts with a picker.
- Voltage test points are black and current test points are green.
- FREE and NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
- The circuit is always "LIVE" and immediately shows voltage, current and circuit resistance with any changes made to the circuit.
Great Learning Tool
The easiest circuit builder I have ever used. It instantly updates volts, amps and circuit ohms with each circuit change, making learning fast. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to learn about series and parallel resistors.
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Oct 12, 2017
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: David White
- © David R White
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.