A summer heat wave, a whole city mysteriously running out of water, an enigmatic professor, an evil doctor, a brave king from some desert nation, a drunk gateman, radioactive fish, a cyber-crocodile... and YOU - tech-savvy superhero with your brain as your primary weapon. How do all these things connect? Where has all the water gone?
#challenging #fun #indie #odd #short #stylish #surreal #unique
WARNING! It may stimulate your brain and test your intelligence!
* 7 chapters, 1-3 hours of gameplay
* No ads or in-app purchases
* Works offline, no internet connection required
* Playable on a crowded bus without headphones
* Optimized for all iPhones and iPads, including iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS and iPhone X.
"I've never seen a game like this before. It is short and very challenging. But was really fun to play and had a clever story." (Fishbowl z)
"I absolutely loved the style/feel of this game. The story development and the imagery were fantastic." (devxm)
"If you don't mind a good challenge with puzzles that ask you to look outside the game for information or have outside knowledge, give it a try. But it is not an easy game." (App Unwrapper)
Hope you'll have at least as much fun playing it as I had making it. Enjoy!
This game is a tribute to Andrzej Kondratiuk's Hydrozagadka.
Revisited, rearranged, reflowed. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
The clue said "sexy number" but when I went to a clue site it said "hexy number."
That's a big difference!!
Waste of time. How about checking for typos?
Developer Response ,
Sad to hear, but there was no typo really. Also, make sure to use official walkthrough at https://www.sobstel.org/hydropuzzle/walkthrough/
I loved this little experience. I had to come at each chapter from different angles, googling concepts and ideas, and seeing what clicked. Lots of fun. I can see the care and creativity that went into this and hope too see more from the developer soon. Where's Voltpuzzle? :)
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot! Voltpuzzle is under development, but not coming this year I'm afraid. Stay tuned!
Good for some not for stupid people
I only got the first one. Must be dumb. I wish I was a nerd.
- Przemyslaw Sobstel
- 43 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Sobstel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.