#AppOfTheDay in over 80 countries
#Behance Featured in Interaction
#StartADigitalJournal in App Store
Card Diary makes journaling a simple, mindful and highly rewarding activity. -- APP OF THE DAY
Make every day meaningful. -- Apple Editors’ Notes
For concise diary entries -- App Store [FEATURED]
Card Diary is a perfect place for you to think, feel, discover, remember, and dream.
The age we're living in is overloaded with information. Sometimes it gets so noisy it's hard to hear your own voice.
Journaling is all about taking a break, turning your attention inwards and listening to what is going on in your mind.
The concept behind Card Diary is simply to use cards to make your own diary. You can write one card for each day.
You can create up to 365 cards in a year, each designed as you choose. You can make a pretty diary even if you use only one picture or one line of text.
We believe that your every day is very meaningful. We hope that Card Diary will help motivate you to find meaning in every day.
Use cards to capture your memories and feelings, whether love, happiness, joy, sadness or pain.
This is a simple, clean diary app. You can set a background for each month, using a photo or choosing from 20 colors, 15 pastels and 5 monotones.
Then make each day special by choosing between two types of card: photo or text-based.
- Search diary entries, set reminder notifications and lock your diary with Touch/Face ID
- Card Diary supports magic-like multi-device sync & backup. So your diaries will never be lost.
- Import and export functions. Have complete control over your precious memories.
- Every day card can be shared to Facebook, photos apps or anywhere you want.
- Support multi-style text: Insert Time stamp / Division / Locations to your diary. Change font of Colour / Bold / Underline / Alignment etc.
- You can add emotion to your diary and also add your diary to Favourite list.
Card Diary Pro Subscription is an auto-renewing subscription. It’s available for monthly or yearly periods.
USD$0.99 monthly, named as: 1 Month; USD$7.99 yearly, named as 1 Year.
3-days free trial for both subscriptions.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Users who have sponsored “Thanks Drink (coffee or beer)” now are all turned to “Lifetime”.
We are a South Korean designer and Chinese developer (living in New Zealand) who have joined together to form a team called Rhythmical Studio. We love working together to bring you our ideas and apps.
As we’re a small team, we’d really appreciate your help with translations. Click ‘Help up to translate’ in Card Diary to help us. ^ ^
Send us an email if you have any problems: email@example.com
- New: Support Siri Shortcut
- New: You can add diary time now
- New: You can make the photo area smaller now
- Improving: Title match the length in diary list page
- Bug fix: Optimise diary list page in iPhone SE device
- Bug fix: Change background colour fixed when export PDF
Ratings and Reviews
Clean, minimalistic, and functional!
Just wow. I don't usually write app reviews but Card Diary has left me speechless. The free version does everything you'd want including full iCloud sync and certain customizations all with a clean, beautiful, and minimal interface. I did, however, pay full price to support the developers and get a little more customization in my entries. I'm very excited to see the potential of what this app with become, and for other functionality in the works such as Location tagging and font style!
I do wish there were some additional functionality that I hope is in progress! I'd love to see:
1. Web app so I can write longer texts.
2. Swipe on entry to edit text and pics.
3. Tags to organize posts.
4. Dropbox/Google Drive sync.
5. Better search bar. I searched "Tes", but my entry was "Test" and it didn't show up.
6. Different text size in the same entry. Right now, everything is the same size.
Please keep developing this app! I'd love to support in other ways if possible :)
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks you so much for the feedback. Yay, I think the good thing for Card Diary is you can use free version for most of things that you need. Like full iCloud sync function ^ ^.
For your advices, We're planing Web app in this year, but may a bit later. Tags function is coming on next month! Will provide a better search bar! thanks for let me know that. And text size may can customize in the future as well.
We may delay Dropbox or Google Drive Sync for now, as we currently have many plans already. Hope you will understand.
I think this app may be one of the most underrated diary apps out there.
- It’s very simple and easy to use.
- Has quality features with out being chunky or over packed.
- Good UI
- Decently Good organization.
- Local storage using your iCloud
- It’s not trying to get me to use it in a certain way. It’s a fairly open platform which makes it useful in a lot of different contexts. It can be what you want it to be.
- It also seems as though the developer really cares about this product.
A note to the developer- Stay true to the vision of what you are creating and don’t get too overwhelmed with feature chasing. If you become like everyone else then you might get lost in the shuffle of everyone else. You have a really great product. Focus on refining the elements you already have such as pictures (resizing, reloading, options for display of pics...etc...). Give yourself a pat on the back. Really enjoying your product.
This app is CLEAN!
So like many people, I’ve tried a lot of journaling apps. There is the one really big name one with tons of reviews, and for some people who are veterans to journaling, I guess it probably works but it’s too cluttered and messy for me.
This app though? It’s super clean and easy to use. I LOVE the idea that each day gets a “card” and that is what you are writing on! It’s not limited to like a post it size or anything, it’s just the way the app displays it. It’s very nice and easy to use.
I might actually be able to make my journaling habit stick this time, and I’m excited and thankful for that!
Developer Response ,
Hi thanks for the reviewing. Very appreciate it. Wish you will very enjoy using Card Diary
- Yuan Fu
- 46.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Rhythmical Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime $7.99
- 1 Month $0.99
- Thanks Coffee $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.