In the year 2050, the sun unleashed a catastrophic surge of energy into space, a wave of power that would plunge our civilization into chaos for centuries. Though predicted for years by the scientific community, their warnings were ignored by the world leaders that instead squabbled over petty territorial concerns.
When the wave of energy struck the earth, a storm of radioactive particles blanketed the atmosphere in a deadly, carcinogenic fog. The fog killed indiscriminately … the young, old, rich and poor all fell in equal measure. Only those that had heeded the warnings and taken shelter in abandoned bunkers were spared.
When their supplies eventually ran out and these communities were forced to emerge from their shelters, they saw a new world of desolation and chaos. A world in which the laws of civilization had been replaced by the law of the gun. The few areas that still had clean water and arable land were held by ruthless warlords and their armies.
It was in this world that a warrior known only as Raven would emerge. A warrior that would save his people by bending the wasteland to his will. A warrior that would one day become a legend.
- Explore a merciless wasteland in an immersive, first-person view.
- Manage scarce resources such as ammunition, food and medical supplies.
- Brave the dangers of the wasteland and face off against humans, rabid hounds, ghouls and raiders.
- Replaced some game objects;
- Correction of dialogues;
- Fixed issue with locations disappearing from global map;
- Fixed issue with partial opening of the inventory;
Ratings and Reviews
So I’ve been playing this since it was released, there’s a lot going on once you get passed the initial start of the game. It’s definitely worth the 1.99 but it’s not even close to a complete game. By the looks of the wasteland map I’d say maybe 1/3 or so of the game is available. One thing they don’t tell you in game is how to inspect items and click info. Doing this has actually opened up some areas and quests I didn’t have in a previous play through. But, the 1 constant that seems everyone has is that there are quite a few missions involving the rusty wastelands and there is no rusty wastelands . At least the developer has not unlocked it for us yet. Besides that, there’s some npcs with invisible Dialog and your responses are invisible as well and sometimes clicking through gets you random missions but you have no idea what they say. I encountered a new npc named rod which you have a long invisible conversation with lol. Anyways I’ve done everything possible in the game until rusty wastelands is opened.
After the latest update to the game I noticed the following
1) Before enemies like ghouls and marauders spawned in deserted locations but now they now more respawn
2) the English version still has Russian in it
3) missing dialogues again
4) Random encounters appear way less now and the way I describe it is now forester level
1) let their be an alternative way to solve quests especially he ones that have to do with giving money to someone because most times the price is too expensive
2) fix the scarlets and knights main missions they are broken from what it seems
3) when a quest is over and we have a quest item on us that belonged to that particular quest let us be able to store it
4) add odd jobs that allow us take random missions to make money
5) know there should be realism but this is still a game. The player shouldn’t be locked out of a quest if we don’t want to take it quest yet e.g first encounter with brainwave in rusty wasteland
6) The game shouldn’t be unplayable after every update rather than starting a new game and when new things are added to places already cleared out by the player let them be there till we find it.
7) like fallout let us have charisma checks to convince people
I know you are trying your best to make this game wonderful and you have done so with everything so far but there are still a lot to fix.
Just a start
Within the first few seconds of the game I immediately noticed that this was a copy of one of my favorite pc games S.T.A.L.K.E.R
While I love that game and I’m sure I’ll love this game once I actually start playing it, I can already bring up a few issues regarding it. To begin my journey right off the bat I had taken my AK-47 and proceeded to headshot my allies, just to test the games balance. From this I learned that this game is severely lacking in it. While it isn’t the intention of the creators to start killing allies as soon as you start, I feel like it should always be an option. So regarding the weapons personally I think they should be more balanced. A single man without a helmet or head protection shouldn’t be able to eat a fistful of bullets. If you could add in the almost realistic aspect of S.T.A.L.K.E.R in which headshots while not always instantaneously killing your opponents but severely damaging them would be perfect.
Another thing that should be edited is the wounded prompt, which amazingly says “You are wounded use drugs” or something along those lines which is amazing from a comedic aspect, but for immersion into a game like this takes away it all for me.
Nonetheless so far I’m liking this game, I feel like there should be more balance when it comes to gunfights with the A.I.
- Igor Migun
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © AGaming+ 2014 - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Random weapon v.2 $1.99
- Skill points v.2 $1.99
- Set "Stranger" $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.