Become the best tennis manager ever! Build your own tennis academy, find the next tennis super star and make him climb the worldwide ranking. A game inspired by Patrick Mouratoglou, coach of Serena Williams!
BUILD YOUR OWN TENNIS ACADEMY
- Develop facilities such as your training center, your youth camp, your sponsors and medias area...
- Hire the best staff members: sparring partner, assistant coach, fitness trainer, doctor, agent...
- Choose the next top young tennis player from your tennis academy and make him climb the worldwide ranking
- Win junior tournaments to the most prestigious competitions: the Grand Slams and the Finals
- Plan training sessions to improve your player's skills (physical, mental and technical)
- Reinforce his playing style: Serve & Volleyer, Power Player, Counter Puncher, Defensive Baseliner
- Develop tactics and strategies to win matches and tournaments
- Unleash the right instruction at the right time to make the difference on the turning points
- Manage your player’s entire career plan from tournament schedules to sponsorship deals & media appearances
CHALLENGE OTHER MANAGERS WORLDWIDE
- Create your team and join the Tennis Live Arena
- Challenge the best managers worldwide in real-time matches!
Start your career; become "The Manager"
***** "The most realistic depiction of the pro tennis tour"
An ultra realistic reproduction of the men's and women's pro circuits evolving season after season.
Real-time matches with 3D camera views, radio feed and a statistics leaderboard,
Download the game now!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We welcome your feedback!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The 3 regions from the Tennis Live Arena are now grouped into one
- You can now send your player to the match without coaching him, if you are sure of yourself ;)
- New wildcard system for tournaments
- Improved tournament choices for other players in the pro circuit
- Bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
SO ADDICTING, I LOVE THIS GAME!!!
I’m pretty sure the title already explains my opinion, but this game is absolutely amazing. I love training my player, hiring staff to help my player, taking my player to tournaments, instructing my player, helping my player with strategies, hiring agents, climbing up the leader board, and fulfilling sponsors requirements. I’m usually not a big fan of tennis, but this super realistic simulation game has made me love it so much!! I really hope that more games like this one come out for other sports. If the developers are reading this, I’m really looking forward to this kind of game being made for archery, since that’s my favorite sport.
I’m Really Impressed!!!!
I have tried other tennis games on the App Store, and for once I’ve found one that is able to keep my attention. This is a fantastic game, and I think that anyone who’s into tennis like me will enjoy this game. I haven’t progressed much yet, but it’s really fun to be able to take a player through tournaments, train them, and also implement strategy throughout the whole process. If you are thinking about getting this game but aren’t quite sure, I would definitely recommend it.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your detailled and positif comment. Good luck for this season! :)
MORE GAMES LIKE THIS‼️‼️
Back when Top Eleven Soccer came out I fell in love with the concept. I’ve been playing it for years now and mobile sports game has come close to it....untill now. The concept and style of game is beautiful. If other mobile sports games where based off this style I would play them more. It’s fun and so addicting. I cont wait to see it improve and become even more enjoyable than it already is. I know for a fact that ,like Top Eleven, I’ll be playing this for years to come
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Rebound Capital Games
- 233.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Rebound Capital Games
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tokens Pack $4.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Big Tokens Pack $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.