Physics Balls is a playful brick breaker game for iOS!
Play for hours each time!
Aim at breaking all bricks by one shoot: Swipe your finger and throw balls,Make them roll among the bricks.
Hit items to make extra balls or double size ball.
Prevent the bricks to reach the check-line!
◉ Perfect physic ball bouncy engine
◉ Fully automatic progress save
◉ Endless game mode
◉ Tablet support
◉ Global Leaderboards
Physics Balls is Suit for all age and completely FREE to play!
Now become the master of the Physic Balls!
Ratings and Reviews
Just a few thoughts
1. The game itself is really good. The only thing that I don't like is that I want one more line to play at the top. It just seems like it should cross the line to end the game.
2. It would be great if there was a possibility to have a few power ups like clear all, or destroy one entire shape, or maybe even clear all of a particular shape.
3. When using revive, sometimes it does not give much help with higher shapes and you only end up extending the game by one or two turns.
4. The ads, though sometimes necessary, are nonsense. Sometimes I must hit the "x" 3 times to continue. That means three times waiting to play. And, many times, the ad plays and I get kicked out and need to restart the game.
I think the game though is fun and I might check it out in the future to see any possible improvements.
This game is very clearly meant to be a money grab. I can understand some ads in game to help fund the app and make a profit, but this game makes sure that if you even MINIMIZE the game, you have an ad that is both long and unable to be canceled in anyway before you can resume playing. If you want people to play your game, then put the ad AFTER you end a session or lose. Don’t make customers waste 15-30 seconds every time they get a text message and want to answer it. Disgusting.
Used to be better
Now I regret purchasing. They more or less invented their own physics, as the balls quite obviously do not bounce in any predictable way. The whole fun of the game was to get the perfect angle to maximize the number of hits per ball. Now the balls will just randomly go in a different direction to prevent you from winning. Would not recommend unless they undo the randomization.
- G vector
- 71.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 G Vector Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.