Easy, secure access to the account info and banking transactions you want most. It’s all at your fingertips with the new Affinity Plus mobile app.
• Enroll in Bill Pay from the app, and see your eBill amounts and due dates
• iPad Multitasking so you can split your screen and use another app at the same time
• Add other members’ accounts for easy transfers
• Freeze/Unfreeze your credit card to temporarily lock it yourself
• Use Balance Transfer to easily bring an external credit card balance over to your Affinity Plus credit card
• Redeem your MyPlus Rewards points for gift cards, travel and more
• Manage all your personal, credit card and business accounts, and even view your Affinity Plus mortgage
• Deposit checks from anywhere, and immediately access up to $1,500 of the funds
• Find nearby ATMs and branches right from the login screen
• Call from the app to speak with an advisor
• Get a pre-login peek at balances and scheduled bill payments (Quick Balance)
• Manage Bill Pay
• Log in fast with Touch ID or Face ID (depending on your device) for extra security and ease
• Check recent transactions and initiate new ones
• Schedule and edit one-time or recurring transfers
• Apply for loans and credit cards, or open another account
• Review your MyPlus Rewards points balance
• Manage account alerts
Your savings accounts are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
We keep adding features you ask for, so please keep asking! Your detailed feedback in App Store reviews and elsewhere helps us make the app better, so thank you. Speaking of making it better, here’s what’s new in 2.2:
•Better Bill Pay! Now you can enroll in Bill Pay from the app, and see your eBill amounts and due dates. All the important info’s right there.
•We also made several bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
After years af agony with the old app, there’s finally a new one that actually works! When you sign in you get your available balance, there’s Touch ID, there’s no endless spinning circle, and almost equally important- an Apple Watch app. It all works and works well. Thank you!!!
Update: love the fact that I can freeze my credit card on this app. Using the Card Lock app was pretty lacking in reliability. Now just give us the ability to lock our debit cards!!
Update 2: eBills are finally here but you can’t actually see how much the bill is for. If I look at my credit card at another bank it only displays the minimum payment and not the full bill amount. So, I still need to use the full website to pay bills. Not useful at all.
Suggestion: start showing accrued dividends each day. It is nice seeing the dividends paid to an account already but showing the accrued would be extremely helpful.
Suggestion 2: please fix the incredibly painful delay in transfers. The old system let you make transfers and it would at least adjust your available balance. Now it sits and lingers in the scheduled transfers area.
Developer Response ,
Yes, long overdue! :) Thank YOU for taking the time to comment and rate our new app! We really appreciate it. -Affinity Plus
9/19 UPDATE: Thanks so much for your updated feedback on 9/12! We're currently working on adding eBills to the app, and you should (hopefully, fingers crossed) see it in the next couple of months! Also, you make great points about daily dividend accruals and freezing debit (not just credit) cards. We've added those to our list. :) Thank you again for taking the time to share this, and for helping us make the app better!! -Affinity Plus
UPDATE: 👍😁 [Please fix remote deposit feature]
Edit: I was able to use the remote deposit feature today, and I couldn’t be happier with this app. Thank you so much! Sincerely, your #1 fan.
[I love the look of the new app and the ease of logging in. I’ve tried to use the remote deposit feature multiple times, and it always crashes when I get to the part where I take a photo of the check front. The ability to remotely deposit checks is, by far, the primary reason I have used the app. Please fix this, and I’ll be the new app’s #1 fan.]
Developer Response ,
** 4/10: There's an update available now for iOS, and the mobile deposit bug should be fixed. Thank you for your patience! -Affinity Plus **
Thanks so much for letting us know! We found the bug and are working to fix it ASAP. Looking forward to earning your #1 fanship. ;) -Affinity Plus
Pay my credit card on time
How do I pay my credit card on time now? Like this week due on the 7 and it land on weekend but I can not schedule to pay on the 7 this weekend. It’s not like the old app where it take me to a different page and schedule to pay my credit card
No no I used the wrong apps to paid. I get it now, 2 apps in apps store affinity plus apps and APFUC card apps everything is good now I love the new affinity plus apps. Use APFUC card apps to schedule to pay for your credit card everything is good now ty for making it better
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to rate our app. About your credit card payments, if you go to online banking at AffinityPlus.org (which you can do on a mobile device, just not through the app), you should be able to schedule future transfers on Saturdays. Never Sundays (we don't process any payments on Sundays), but Saturdays should work from online banking.
The only reason you aren't able to currently schedule Saturday transfers in the mobile app is because of a temporary glitch, which we'e working on and hope to resolve soon. Thank you again for taking the time to rate us and comment! -Affinity Plus
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- 163.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.