Particubes is a voxel editor. It allows you to create amazing 3D shapes with little color cubes! :)
- add/remove/paint color cubes
- save/duplicate/delete your creations
- color picker
- undo button
- set background color
- both portrait & landscape orientations supported
- advanced tools (brush modes to build faster)
- share screenshots
- share 360 rotation videos
- export creations for Magicavoxel (.vox)
- augmented reality (view only, but edition is coming soon)
Complete changelog and todo list can be found on our website: particubes.com
Follow us on Twitter for news: @particubes
Or join our Discord server: https://discord.gg/NbpdAkv
- export models in .obj format
- export/import models .particubes format
- Facebook sharing is fixed
- small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
best voxel maker on ios
idk about other platforms but this definitely takes the cake for ios, it’s extremely simplistic and clean, the camera angles are easy to use and the colors enforce creativity. And it has a few other little features like lighting and background. However, i really wish i could 3D print my creation from this app. I am unsure about the .vox thingy and if that program can 3D print or not but please add this if you can.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! :)
We implemented .vox export first because it allows you to import creations in Magicavoxel (free editor on Mac & Windows). From there, you can then export to many different formats.
That being said, 3D printing from within the app is really something we would like to support one day!
This seems pretty fun to use! Pretty good interface as well as some neat touches like being able to control the shadow!... though I do have a few suggestions.
1. Add in a toggle-able grid so I can tell the voxels apart when I have a bunch of the same color all together in a flat surface.
2. Maybe add a short tutorial in the beginning on how to use it and the functions.
3. Just put the advanced options in the bar from the beginning instead of having to go into the options menu to activate it.
4. Sort out the color selection menu, it’s kind of a mess.
Other than these the app is awesome!
Awesome! Almost 5 stars!
This pixel builder is honestly the best I have ever seen on the App Store. It’s got good tools, good controls, and I can build consistent things without any interruptions.
I would give this 5 stars, but to me, there should be more colors that a user can use, but everything else is A-OK.
This app deserves to be the prime app for pixel art and building.
- Broom LLC
- 31.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Broom LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.