EVA Emergency complements your emergency management systems and helps you to conduct emergency drills and evacuation exercises and better coordinate in case of emergency*.
To use the app you need to be registered first in our back end application. Go to evaemergency.com for more information.
These are some of the features offered:
1) Access to Site Emergency Information: give all site occupants (registered or not) access to the evacuation plan and emergency contacts from their smartphones.
2) Alarm: raise the alarm and notify all registered and logged-in site occupants using their smartphones, instructing them how to react and what to do. You can differentiate between urgent communications and emergencies (emergencies include SMS back up for added reliability.)
3) Users Condition: monitor the site occupants’ condition.
4) Users Location: monitor in real time the progress of the evacuation and the site occupants’ location.
5) Communication: place a voice call to any site occupant according to their location in the map.
6) Self-declared roll-call: users can declare themselves assembled after reaching the nominated assembly or evacuation area.
Register and try EVA Emergency for free during 30 days. Test and see if it satisfies the specific requirements of your company.
For more information please visit our website: evaemergency.com
*Due to the nature of mobile technology, you should not rely solely on EVA Emergency in case of real emergencies.
Minor bug fixes, tweaks and improvements to make our app fully satisfy you.
- ASSISTEM PTY LTD
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 ASSISTEM Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.