The Battle Arena online game, Squadd.io, which already seduced close to five million players on the web, is finally on your phone! The pocket edition of Squadd.io has been carefully crafted for mobile devices including intuitive controls, exclusive daily challenge mode and achievements.
Play versus players all around the world and show off your skills in this fully packed action arcade shooting game.
Squadd.io Mobile feature:
- Team battle and solo battle
- Daily leaderboards and rankings with prizes exclusive to the mobile version!
- 22 characters with unique skills and special powers
- 15 weapons including M4, Tommy gun, Sniper Rifle, Laser Gun, ze flammenwerfer...
- 2 maps to battle on.
Hone your skills, grind your weapons, and become the new master of the leaderboard!
If you experience any problem with Squadd.io, please contact our customer support at email@example.com and give us as much as possible information on your problem.
Minor bug fix update
Ratings and Reviews
Really good game, but has some issues
I like this game. It’s very fun. I can have a lot of fun with different weapons and it’s not pay to win. But there are things in the game that are buggy:
1. I’ve gotten one of the top spots on daily leaderboards many times and it says that I won a gold chest. The issue is that I don’t actually get a gold chest, I get one of those level up ones.
2. Whenever I get a ton of medals in 1 life (like 1000 or so) I try to double it by watching the ad and I don’t get the extra medals.
3. The light gun isn’t in the shop, but it is on PC. Hopefully it can be added to the mobile shop.
4. My leaderboard spot will be removed for some odd reason. I once topped the leaderboards for most kills in 1 game (172) and most points in one life (15260), but for some reason it reset.
5. A bit less ads would be nice as well.
Something I would suggest is to add a lot more weapons into the game. 1 or 2 more snipers (maybe one with more sight), maybe some dual-wield weapons, and some fancy weird ones would help with variety.
Regardless, really good game to play. Hopefully you respond.
This games is awesome no more words.
Definitely worth playing
This is the most fun IO game I’ve played. It is still in early stages, it seems.. but I can see this game becoming bigger and better, and I hope it does. For now, it’s an excellent time killer, and getting in on the beginning of the action is pretty cool. Also, I’m running the leaderboard, so come at me, bro. Haha. Name is MFTyHall
- 187.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Spinbot 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 250 gems $0.99
- 1600 gems $8.99
- 675 gems $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.