The Q is a live trivia game show where users compete against the world to win real money.
Contestants tune into the game when the game is live and answer real trivia questions with a live host over a certain number of rounds.
The winners then split a cash prize at the completion of a game.
WANT MORE LIVES?
Upgrade to become a Q VIP Club to get bonus lives during all game modes.
- The Q offers weekly subscriptions which may include a free trial
- Trials will be 7 days, after which the subscription will auto-renew
- Q VIP Gold subscription price starts at $4.99 USD/week
- Q VIP Platinum subscription price starts at $9.99 USD/week
- Q VIP Diamond subscription price starts at $14.99 USD/week
- You'll be able to access your weekly bonus lives for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
- If you don’t choose to purchase any Q subscriptions, you can simply continue to play for free.
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally got paid 👉 Getting banned
THE Q DOES NOT PAY
Okay, the Q, I'd like to know how I violated your ToS instead of giving a generic reply. I even stopped playing because I've been waiting almost 2 months for my winnings. I know a few other people who play and also haven't been awarded the money. What joke. 👎👎
After reaching out to the Q via email, I finally got paid! Wooo! Thanks!
So after they paid the first time, it motivated me to continue playing the game. I played and actually racked up a decent amount of winnings, since they are notorious for NOT paying at the end of the month (even though they say they do). Tried again to payout at the end of September, only to realize they have banned my account. Wth. I emailed them about it and have yet gotten a response.
My experience playing the game:
-Doesn't get paid until after 2 months of first payout request. That seems shady so stopped playing for a bit.
- Finally gets paid so I continue playing. I'm quite a good trivia player, but still lose more than I win lol.
-Rack up a decent amount in winnings and get banned for it. So instead of giving players their winnings, they're like "nah, just ban them." Again, I'm not the only person experiencing this.
THE Q IS NOT GOOD. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I DID.
March 23 tuned in to play for the second time. Good odds of winning. More entertaining because question difficulty is more reasonable than competitors. Unfortunately when the game started the host, who has the personality of a 9th grade history teacher, asked a seemingly easy question. The goofs behind the scenes provided answers to the nights final question. “What animal can you find in the ocean?” All answer choices had to do with USB cables. Wow guys. I’m sure the programmers for your competition could not have scripted that flub better. I will tune in a couple more times and hope to see improvements. It’s bad enough that you steal questions from your competitors but a 4th grade hacker could at least provide the correct answers to the question asked. That’s 10 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. #howtowritecodefordummies.
The Best of all Trivia cash games without a doubt!!
I’ve played them all & I have to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!! And how much I appreciate all your new hosts!! I haven’t been irritated once here , good personalities n upbeat, and don’t get carried away , keep it recessional yet fun!! and also, a THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU, for having sensible questions through the easy to the hard. All are how trivia was meant n should be!! North Dakota will have more fans loving you too, and I’m gonna push my damndest promoting The Q!!
( a true small town North Dakota girl..well now a Grandma technically) 😏🙃
#1 fan guaranteed in ND
- Stream Live, Inc
- 83.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Stream Live Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold VIP $4.99
- Platinum VIP $9.99
- Diamond VIP $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.