The celebration of RULES OF SURVIVAL’s First-Year Anniversary is officially starting! From November 7th, revolutionary updates and amazing gifts await you in game!
- Daily Login Diamonds
- Top-up Get 30% Bonus
- Valuable VIP System
- Anniversary Carnival
- Classic and Advanced Supply Discounts
- 1 Million Dollars Ca$h’n Shoot
Lite version and Ultra version are also on their way! IT’S PARTY TIME!
Welcome to the brand new RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to a thrilling epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 230 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a fully upgraded new 8x8 km map that allows 300 players to battle on a wide variety of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
Alert !!! It is not just any survival game. You will re-write the RULES OF SURVIVAL!
Come embark on a world-class battle royale NOW!
Run or Fight!
- Absolute fair play in a massive HD map.
Last Man Standing!
- Solo or team mode in a 120 survivors’ battle.
Pick up and Use!
-Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
Fast and Furious!
- Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Click “Help” in-game to contact us if you need help.
Follow us to get exciting updates:
Twitter: @RoS_Mobile ; @RoS_JPofficial
Official Website: http://www.rulesofsurvivalgame.com/
- The testing for RoS Ultra has begun. Ghillie Island - Ranked will test the upgrade of graphics to RoS Ultra.
- In RoS Ultra, time changes between night and day in-game and a corresponding time interface has been added. After going to Ghillie Island in RoS Ultra, players can see the current time and weather on the game interface. In-game time is randomly selected when a game starts. As the game progresses, time will gradually elapse and switch between night and day;
- In RoS Ultra doors can now be smashed to pieces. Local damage to doors will occur when players shoot doors;
- This week we have made some adjustments to the feel and damage of all sorts of weapons to reinforce the distinct characteristics and differences between weapons. Players will need to consider the environment of the battlefield when choosing a weapon. Details are as follows:
- Rifle adjustments: damage from ranged fire increased; reduced the recoil from some firearms, and increased the v-recoil limit, while also slightly reducing damage from single shots. Changes concern: M249, AN94, AUG, QBZ;
- SMG adjustments: damage from ranged fire decreased; increased the v-recoil limit for some weapons. Changes concern: MP7, MP5, P90;
- Crossbow adjustment: reduced v-recoil;
- RPG adjustments: Notably increased the flight speed of RPGs and significantly reduced the explosion damage to oneself and allies, and significantly reduced damage to enemy or allied forces behind cover, e.g. a wall;
- Added Jump From Vehicle Damage: Jumping from a vehicle moving at high speed and launching an attack with equipped weaponry is an overly effective tactic and players that utilize this tactic need to be reminded of the dangers of jumping from high-speed vehicles. Players will now receive damage when jumping from vehicles. The higher the speed the higher the damage;
- Improved the auto-open door feature: response range has been increased;
- Modified the default graphics setting for some phone models;
- Game supports Huawei Honor 8x Max, Vivo Y97 and Vivo X23;
- Optimized the settings for graphics on the settings interface. Graphics will no longer be switched immediately after settings have been changed. Changes will only occur after players close the settings interface.
- A change-name interface has been added to My Page;
- When the movement thumbstick is moved to the right side of the screen through customization, the zones of action for movement and aiming controls will switch sides. When the movement thumbstick is on the left side of the screen, the bottom-left of the screen is responsible for movement and the right side of the screen responsible for aiming. However, when movement controls are located on the right side of the screen, the bottom-right of the screen will be responsible for movement and the left side of the screen will then be used for aiming.
- Fixed a bug where the camera may pass through the interior of the wall as a player changes camera angle whilst in close proximity of a wall;
- Repaired the abnormal display of vehicles’ special effects;
- Repaired an issue concerning the adaptation of backpacks on edge-to-edge screens;
- Repaired an issue where the smashable door function may cause the game to quit unexpectedly;
- Repaired an issue concerning low probability of deviating ballistic trajectory when firing weapons.
Ratings and Reviews
Rules of survival is a great game! I can’t stop playing it! But there could be some things better about it. Running is way to slow and so is driving in some vehicles, make them go master and feel faster. Also try adding boats on the shore in some places because the swimming is seriously so slow, AND sometimes there are supply drops in the water, we need boats to get to those faster. Also with supply box’s, when people get doubles we should be able to give it back and try again so that we don’t have to have a lot of extras. Also, add vehicles with roofs on them that we can drive. It’s hard to notice but I’ve been shot while driving a vehicle before, put roofs on some so we don’t have to worry about that happening. And with the bombing zone, people are probably not gonna agree with this but, make it to wear buildings in the numbing zone gets destroyed attests a little bit. Because if your in the bonbon zone you just have to run into a building to stay safe and kind of makes it pointless, or just take it out. And last but not least! When ever you get shot and your on the ground and have to crawl, make it to where we can shoot at people with a pistol if we had one, also allow us to heal ourselves because the health goes down pretty quick and if there’s no teammates near them we’re screwed so it would help a lot. Thank you for reading my review and please listen to my ideas! Have a great day!:)
Needs an Actual survival mode
Just gonna say it. The game is great! Aside from a few new minor bugs or glitches that pop up from time to time after every update to fix other known bugs, its a pretty solid game. Good game play, mechanics, graphics and a good variety of dependable weaponry to choose from. Overall a really good game.
But this review is mostly for the developers and hopefully it’ll get some consideration but one thing that’s missing from this game (aside from some more variety of customizable facial features and hairstyles) is a actual survival mode. Heres my suggestion (also it doesn’t matter if its a bunch of bots playing as zombies or bots acting as other players as either one would work): the player drops in on the map (either would work but fearless seems better for this). There is no radiation but the player has to constantly move throughout the map, collecting loot and fighting off endless enemies that get stronger after a certain time period or by wave. I don’t exactly know how the spawning of enemies would work, probably best to just air drop them in. After a certain amount of time/waves have passed some item don’t appear or respond again such as fuel for cars and some explosives. This mode could also have other people in it as well for a single squad, fire team, or duo.
I hope this gives you devs some inspiration for a new game mode or at least consider some form of survival mode for rules of survival.
4.5 out of 5. Great game but some suggestions.
It’s a really good game overall, and I love it. The gunplay is good, the audio element is good, the equipment options are good, and the realism is good. There are however some minor things that I would change. Firstly, the game tends to crash every time a game is finished. Sometimes it doesn’t but very rarely. Secondly, make it so that vehicles can take damage even if there is nobody in them. It adds to the realism and can be a good strategical choice to blow up a car to bait someone out of hiding or kill them with the explosion. Thirdly, and this is very minor, add an animation for death besides just fading away into a blue box. I find that in some situations I’ll continue to shoot at someone who was running behind a tree because I’m not sure if they are dead or not. Next, make the circle more visible. I have been in situations where half of a building has been in the circle but I wasn’t sure which half, so I took damage. Lastly the stakes should be higher for your rank. In a few games I dropped in, picked up some loot, and was immediately killed, but I still got 8 points to my rank. I would make it so that rank points are negative up until the halfway point of all the players that entered the game, and positive after that point, with a win giving you an extra point bonus of like 100. These are just my personal thoughts but I think they can take the game from good to really great.
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.9 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright @NetEase All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Special Pack 01 $0.99
- 300 diamonds $4.99
- 60 diamonds $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.