Up to 100 players are spread across a large map. They all begin unarmed, compelled to scavenge for the weapons that are randomly spawned through the area. Over the course of 20 minutes, the playable area contracts, forcing survivors into a fight to the death. Last man standing.
[100 contenders for ONE chance of living]
100 players, one fair battlefield, only the best stands till the last.
[HD maps, a huge world to survive in]
Extra large maps, sophisticated geography, diverse buildings -- a fight that's so real!
[Team up, warriors！]
Both solo and cooperative 2- or 4-player modes are available.
[Weapons and Vehicles Almost Too Real]
A wealth of weapons, attachments and vehicles to be scavenged. Are you ready for it?
1. New Season： S4
2. New Fashion：Huntsman,SVD-Telsa
Ratings and Reviews
Best Battle Royale.
Survivor Royale is, in my opinion, the best game on the App Store. It is the most fun game I have ever played, and I very much recommend it to anyone wanting to have a good time. It's a very user-friendly game, with simple controls easy to learn, and easy operation. It's much like any other Battle Royale game, but because it has simple easy controls, and a good game set up with very nice in-game features, it puts this at the number one spot for best Battle Royale, and in my opinion the best app there is. If you like Battle Royale-style games, I highly recommend this to you, and you can even play with your friends. As long as you don't get triggered like me! (; What surprised me the most was that as of December 22, 2017, this game has been a fairly recent addition to the App Store, which is why I was surprised to see how well developed this game is, and how great and smooth the game performance is. As I've said before, I very much recommend this to anyone looking to have fun.
Thank you for your time to read this review, and have a good day! (:
Do not waste your time
SurvivorRoyale pushes out a glitch filled ‘update’ recently. Here is the gaming experience you can expect: game logs you in, you choose any game, let’s say the new Skull Island, you are logged into the waiting area where the lag issue is noticed because your character cannot even move. The game then will kick you out. You log back in, choose to continue with your current game. By now the plane has left and the game will have kicked you off either at the beginning or end. You cannot dive so you have to Parachute the whole way down. Once on the island prepare for tons of fun moments where your character freezes as the graphics load around you. Then eventually while you are frozen waiting for the game to work, you die because someone runs up and kills you. Every time. The game has gotten so bad that hardly anyone is playing. All of the games has ‘computer’ run players to fill the necessary spots. Typically there are less than ten actual players playing. No one is playing your game because you pushed out an untested crap ‘downgrade ‘. I am deleting you from my phone. PUBG wins.
Hello brave warrior. Closing some apps and clearing some cache to save more ram to run the game may help solve the problem. You can restart the game a few more times or change to another network environment to try again. We hope the problem will be solved soon. Thank you for your support.
Love this game!
This game is a lot of fun and you can spend hours trying to get the edge and improve your hunting and hiding and movement skills. It’s fun to search buildings for the good stuff and often times you have to fight for it! It’s living on the edge, it keeps you on the lookout and sometimes your heart beats fast to avoid a close call or when you finally make it to safety. The fact that there are so many people playing makes it great and the developers are in touch! They also are very interested in hearing feedback and making the game better, as if it were not good enough! Very excellent support and presence on the developer part, thank you!!! We support you!!! The developer is a gracious host and have put together a great and entertaining platform with awesome replay value time and time again. Join the family of Royale! Fight to survive!
- Hong Kong Netease Interactive Entertainment Limited
- 1.3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright @NetEase All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Diamonds $0.99
- 500 Diamonds $4.99
- 1000 Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.