Loudly app is a social music community bringing together new music talent, trending crews, remix culture & power fans. Get in the spotlight & make some noise.
*The video feature is not included in the current version yet. Coming soon...*
· Stream music for free – mashups, remixes, originals created in Music Maker JAM across all genres like Trap, Hip-Hop, EDM, Dubstep, Rock, Pop & more...
· Spotlight – daily playlist of curated music by our expert Loudly team
· Discover music creators & crews from around the world
· Instant Audience – share your music creation with a global fan base.
· Do it together - launch your own crew here for members only
· Connect – fans and artists get together to chat, comment, praise
· Power to the fans – vote up the world’s next superstars
Crews are people who come together to make a statement about their times, share amazing content and influence the cultural landscape.
Build your fan base with the power of your collective creativity – whether you are a DJ, music producer, designer, promoter or hustler – make your move, leave your mark.
Create your artist profile and start pumping out music, photos, updates & connect with fans directly
For crews & groups
Create your group page, invite up to 10 members, and release your content under one collective brand.
For fans & influencers
Discover new artists & crews and vote-up top talent. Start your own dedicated fan groups to increase your influence.
Introducing our brand new feature:
* Record a video message to the Loudly community
* ShoutOuts can be up to 30s long
* Comment, like and tag your ShoutOuts
And coming soon, many many more Video ShoutOut related features.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app just a wee problem doe.
The app is wonderful but my only issue with it is that it’s very hard to get things to load through, like I’m tryna get a few rules into the crew bio but the app doesn’t wanna load when I click done I have tried closing the app and reopening it and I tried canceling out of the edit feature on the crew page and I couldn’t exit out of it the only way I could get out was to close the app and re open it. Idk if this is a problem on my side or not and what I should maybe do?
Just one minor thing
App is great, so is MusicMakerJam. My suggestion is that you add a way to search for crews. If you already have that feature, please make it more apparent. Thanks you.
- JAM just add music GmbH
- 69.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 JAM - just add music GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.