iText - OCR Tool
By JINGSEN ZHENG
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
iText could recognize text from any image.
You can use iText to extract text from PDF, document in paper, page in a book and any other images.
It's so easy to take image.
- Use iText's built-in tool to capture any screen.
- Drag an image to iText's icon in menu bar.
- Select an image file.
The recognition result is very accurate.
- Powered by Google online OCR service, support 50+ languages.
- Auto detect paragraphs, optimize layout.
- Could preview the original picture for easy proofing.
Simple and efficient:
- No Dock needed, only exists in the menu bar.
- Support a variety of shortcuts, easy to operate.
You can recognize 20 images for free each month, or subscribe iText Pro to unlimitedly recognize. The subscription will be auto-renew which can be stopped 1 day before the end of the current period.
Learn more: https://en.toolinbox.net/iText/
If you feel that iText saves time for you, welcome to leave a review. Any problem or suggestion, feel free to contact us at iToolinbox@gmail.com
Terms and Conditions: https://en.toolinbox.net/html/terms.html
* The image will be uploaded to Google's server to recognize.
What's New in Version 1.2.5
Optimize paragraphs detection from OCR result.
If you also feel that iText saved your time, welcome to leave a review. Any problem or suggestion, feel free to contact me at iToolinbox@gmail.com
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 07, 2017
- Version: 1.2.5
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: JINGSEN ZHENG
- Copyright © 2017 Toolinbox.net. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- iText Pro$9.99
- iText Pro$0.99