Easy game play and rules. the ultimate addicting game that anyone can enjoy Jewel Blast : Temple!
Find and tap 2 or more jewels of the same color.
Jewels are cleared when their colors match.
Try tapping more than 2 jewel to get a high score.
Way to work, Way home and Anywhere in the subway or Bus, enjoy the game with Jewel Blast : Temple!
【Jewel Blast : Temple Features】
◈ An addictive game enjoyed by people all around the world!
◈ Play clean, stylish with quality graphic.
◈ Over 1,000 special stage modes!
◈ A brain game that will increase your concentration.
◈ No Wi-Fi? No problem! Play anytime without an internet connection.
◈ Supports 16 languages.
【How to play Jewel Blast : Temple】
◈ Tap 2 or more jewels to match the colors!
◈ Use hidden items by removing more than 5 jewels!
- This game is acceptable for purchasing the items partially. When purchasing the items, the additional costs could be occurred and limited Consumer Right of Defense according to the item types.
We have the following subscription periods in our game:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers weekly subscription for $4.99 after 3-day free trial.
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers monthly subscription for $11.99.
3. Yearly Diamond Membership offers yearly subscription for $79.99.
# End of trial and subscription renewal
- This price is established for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user''s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
# Canceling trial or subscription
- You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039 . When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. When your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements included in Subscription option.
# If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: http://www.cmcm.com/protocol/site/tos.html
Ratings and Reviews
Your update is horrible!!!
Just when I edited my last review after you fixed the problem to renew your 5 star status you screw everything up with this update. The game freezes every time your spend your coins for enough turns to finish it. Your coins are gone when you turn the phone back on. AND the ads that you used to be able to exit between are now 15 to 30 second ads that you are forced to watch FOR NO COINS! These used to be the ads you could choose to watch for coins and now you have to endure them for nothing. I’m very disappointed in Superbox, they used to be developers who understood people who just like a relaxing, no pressure game, and who have no cash to constantly spend to keep playing because earning coins is an on-going option. Now because of all these forced ads it’s obvious they are losing touch with their players and more concerned with earning more cash themselves.
DON’T UPDATE THIS GAME!!!
Developer Response ,
We've fixed the freeze bug.
And We'll try to reduce the ads influence to your game experience to the minimum. In fact, some ads showing 15S or 30S can be turned off manually after a few seconds.
Thank you for your patience!
A good version of a standard blatant game.
I'm not very high in levels yet and no doubt it will eventually become just as frustrating when the boards become so complicated that you rely more on luck than skill but I like this one for a couple of solid reasons; 1, the direction of falling pieces changes from level to level which will make the odds a little better when luck is all you have and 2; the ads in this game almost always give you something really valuable like extra moves, coins for extra moves or more equipment. Most games just run the ads, which is cool; that's why they're free but this one actually gives you useful stuff for looking at ads. I give it 5 stars!
Fun but something is missing...
This is a fun game and I’ve played quite a few like this one and it’s game play is better than most. I feel they give away a generous amount of boosters in exchange for watching videos. I’m on level 88 and have had no trouble advancing so far.
BUT....I really feel like it’s missing something. There are no contests or side levels. There isn’t anything to save up your coins for because the only thing to spend coins on is adding 5 moves to the end of a level you didn’t pass. I feel like this game really needs some PERSONALITY or some CHARACTER!!! It’s honestly a bit boring. I think if they kept the same game play but added more features it would be a really great game.
- cheetah technology corporation limited
- 163.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © SUPERBOX, INC.
- In-App Purchases
- 500 Coins. $0.99
- Luxury Pack $9.99
- Ads Free. $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.