• ONE SWIPE BOWLING - gets you bowling Strikes in no time, but lets you develop skills to master the lanes
• DESIGN YOUR BOWLER - select face type, hair, eye color, clothes and more to create your unique bowling character
• MULTIPLAYER ACTION - take on the best, or your pals in online or local multiplayer matches and tournaments
• SKILL SHOT CHALLENGES - 40+ hand-crafted special shots with pins in lines, pinball-style poppers, ramps and more
• CHOOSE YOUR LEAGUE to play in Rookie, Amateur, Pro or Elite categories
• 11 TOURNAMENT MODES to play, including Free Roll, Small is Beautiful, Strike Master Challenge and Risky Rumble
• Control the speed, trajectory, and spin on your ball in one simple swipe to launch it down the lane
• FOUR GAME MODES to get stuck into; Practice, Tournament, League and On-line
• EIGHT AWESOME LANES to bowl from the glamour of Vegas to a submarine lane in an aquarium, a neon palace or even an alien invasion themed folly!
• 125 BOWLING BALLS - from beautifully marbled, baseball and basketball like balls, and even those decorated with floral patterns, whorls, and fades
• ACHIEVEMENTS to bag including ‘Millionaire’, ‘Elite Bowler’ and ‘Local Champ'
• SAVE GAMES across devices with iCloud – climb up the leagues on multiple devices!
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a decent bowling game with a couple of minor flaws. First things first is that the game doesn't have any pass and play functionality, which most bowling games on the app store have. Secondly there’s no option to skip the animation of the pins being reset, the AI opponent’s turn or the animation you get when you get a spare or a strike. Lastly the game isn't beginner friendly at all. You better start off being able to bowl perfect games from the get-go, otherwise you’re going to get decimated by the AI who can knock down at least 8 pins almost every time. The game’s alright, but if you’re new to bowling games this one probably isn't for you, as the AI is just brutal right from the beginning.
If you can hold your own against unforgiving AI and the feeling of matches being slower than other games due to no option to skip the AI’s turns or the animations, then the game’s alright. If you aren’t ready for any of that, then just spare yourself the frustration.
More fun than all the other bowling games in App Sore
I’ve tried most of the bowling games in the App Store. This is my favorite. Great pin action and wonderfully cartoony animation of AI computer opponents. Lots of modes. Only issue is it takes a very long time to be matched with online opponents. Fortunately the AI opponents provide many hours of competition, so the problem with the online mode isn’t a big deal.
Enjoy The Bowling
I am a first timer of this game and I love it. I have the PBA Bowling Challenge game and at times you feel pressured to win because you’re Bowling 🎳 against computer generated PBA stars. This game is fun and I don’t feel pressured. I feel like I am at the Bowling alley with friends having a great time. I recommend this game. You will love it. 👍
- Rubicon Mobile
- 85.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Rubicon Mobile, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- GO PREMIUM $2.99
- 10,000 Chips $1.99
- Epic Combo $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.