Easy input while bowling. Analyze it at any time!
- Date-time for event
- Event name (Practice, League, etc.)
- Tag (for grouping and marking)
- The score and state of the pins for each frame
- Bowling ball, spare ball
- Position and Spot
- Transition graph (line graph)
- Distribution graph (bar graph)
- Percentage for each pins' down states, statistics of remaining pin patterns
- Achievement (Total games, High Game, 200up, Split Convert etc...)
- Event list sorted by date
- Search and filtering
- Input history (No need to type every time.)
- Save and share score sheet image
- Multiple Bowler Management
- iCloud supported
[Point to be noted]
- The old data will be converted to new data at the first launch
- Data is the same as Lt Edition (Viewer Edition). It can be used as it is.
- Emoticons cannot be used
- In the ball management, showing / hiding can be set. You can hide old balls you do not use and arrange them.
- In the analysis of the strike rate, it became possible to choose whether to count 10-frame bonus shots as strikes.
- It became possible to show / hide event information, memo field, etc. at event view.
- Fixed a problem that only the game using the specified ball is displayed when you specify the ball at searching.
- Improved performance.
- Other, minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Constantly getting an error saying the database is not available. Cant do anything with this worthless app after paying for it....
Even after deleting and reinstalling the app it only freezes on the first screen saying "synching" for ever. Never moves from there. App worked ok before and now nothing.
iCloud data synchronization may not be done correctly.
Reinstall the App to fix it.
The data is saved in iCloud, the data will not be deleted even if you delete the App.
After backup iCloud data, delete all the data on iCloud, reinstall the application again and check it works.
You should restart your device and reconnect iCloud. If it works normally, restart the application by replacing the iCloud data with the backed up data. If iCloud is not stable, it would be better to change the save destination to a device.
Hope the developer sees this
I like this app, but every time IOS updates its software, this app ceases to work until IT is updated. Any suggestions?
This is one suggestion. If you set the save destination as a device, problems that database files can not be synchronized do not occur.
App doesn’t work
Just spent $5 on this today for my summer league now the app isn’t working keeps saying database doesn’t exist
A. The database file on iCloud may not be synchronized with the database file on the device. Please try the following method.
Synchronize (download) the database file using the Files App.
Launch the Files App. Select the BestBowling folder. If there is a download mark on the right side of data, it hasn't be synchronized. Tap it to download. When finished, close the Files App and restart BestBowling.
- Tatsuhiko Koyama
- 44 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wasabi Applications
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.