The BEST Code Blue/CPR timer, metronome, and log. Healthcare professionals around the world trust Code Runner Pro!
"Great App. Love the Apple Watch support and metronome feature. Great app for physicians!" - January 2018
"...Love this app and can't wait to use it in the field..." - April 2018
Downloaded in more than 24 countries and trusted by healthcare professionals around the world.
Code Runner Pro is an ACLS tool that helps healthcare providers to better manage cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (Code Blue) events by providing timers, lists of drugs & events, a CPR metronome and more.
We feature 4 independent timers. Including a Code Timer, CPR Timer, Shock Timer and a Timer for Epinephrine.
Code Runner Pro is excellent for doctors, nurses, paramedics and every healthcare professional.
- Easy-to-read Timers (Code, CPR, Shock, Epinephrine)
- List of Predefined Drugs, Events, and Rhythms
- CPR Metronome for the iPhone and Apple Watch
- Audio alarms for CPR events
- Complete Log Book with Date, Time, Events, Duration,
- Defibrillator Time, Patient ID, Team Leader and Recorder
- Export Code Logs Easily
- Apple Watch Support (CPR)
- Apple Watch SHOCK and EPI Controls
- User-Friendly Interface
- Customizable Settings
- Multiple options for Metronome Sound
- Manage the Full Code
*** Code Runner Pro reads your health and fitness data from the Health app (HealthKit) to provide better service during CPR (Apple Watch).
Thanks for supporting Code Runner Pro and letting us build the most up to date medical tools in the App Store.
This update includes:
- Fixed the pediatric drug list. *
- Performance improvements.
We are currently implementing new features as requested by you. Feel free to contact us for any feature request that may make the app better and more useful.
*To use, please go to the settings tab and switch "Use Peds List" on.
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or suggestions.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, awesome service
You cant buy the responsiveness this developer showed me. I sent them a message about one way to improve it and they responded within hours and added the suggestion on the next update. Love this app and can't wait to use it in the field. (To clarify, I don't wish for someone to be in cardiac arrest just so I can use the app. It's gonna happen though.)
Best cardiac arrest management app
Title says it all. On top of this, the developer is super receptive to feedback and honest; if it’ll make the app better she’ll do the work to tweak it and if it’s not she’ll tell ya. Worth the purchase.
I love the app. Please add an option to turn off the metronome on the Apple Watch.
- Angel Vazquez
- 64.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 - Angel Vazquez
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.