Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, and with Bluebird we absolutely believe that. The way in which you browse your timeline and interact with tweets should never be an afterthought, it should look stunning. And it does.
You can go from light to dark as effortlessly as tapping an on-screen button. You can change accent hues to match any outfit, and pictures don't have to be small and tucked away. They can be big and bold. It's the same old Twitter, but with a fresh new coat of paint.
• A gorgeous timeline that can be tweaked to look how you want
• Tweet detail with threaded replies
• Long-hold tweets for quick actions
• Tap the navigation bar for a jump bar to quickly access lists and bookmarked users
• Long-hold the navigation bar for a quick theme switcher
• Local and global trends
• Bookmark users for quick access
• Mentions with graphed history
• New tweet section with an intuitive keyboard drawer
• Keyboard haptics
• Search local and global tweets
• Search users
• Mute filters
• Edit tweets
• Translate tweets
• Text styling when composing new tweets (bold, italics, or monospaced)
• Backspace restore when composing tweets
• Sentiment analysis when composing new tweets
• Tweet text longer than 280 characters as an image
• Add 'now playing' music to your tweet
• Picture in Picture support for videos
• Inline YouTube support
• Change theme hues
• Dark mode and OLED dark mode
• Change image layout and positions
• Pinch the screen to tweet a screenshot
• Move tweet button around to a place that suits you
• View users' mentions and liked tweets
• View blocked and muted users
• Extensive tweet actions
• Extensive profile actions
• Swipe through recent images
• Minimal volume indicator
• Biometric locks for the app and app sections
• Multiple user accounts
• More settings than you know what to do with
• Dynamically change the app icon
• Sounds and haptics
• 3D Touch Peek and Pop
• 3D Touch quick actions
• Watch app with tweet composition, timeline, mentions, lists, and trends
• Today Widget
• Share Extension
• iMessage sticker pack
• Siri support
• Updated for the latest devices
• Minor performance improvements
• Other minor fixes and UI tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Why did I pay $3.00 for this? I can’t even use it! It stays open for about 30 seconds and then freezes and then crashes. I haven’t been able to accomplish anything in this app. I’d really like to use this app. I gave it 2 stars because from the little I’ve been able to keep this app open, the customizations look amazing and the layout is incredible. If there was only a way for the app to function I’d use it on the daily. Not sure why there’s money being charged. It should be free until it’s actually ready to work. That’s robbery. This isn’t a beta right?
After a couple of updates and me learning how to set up the look of my feed, this app has been a pleasure to use. Everything in this app looks so much cleaner and more beautiful than any other twitter client I’ve ever used. Still confused about the name(names?) though. Great job on this app!
Tip: Don’t set up your feed with full width photos. It makes it super confusing as to where tweets begin and end. I stopped using the app for a while because of this and it was my own fault.
Don’t Waste Your Money
I’m never one to leave a negative review before reaching out to the developed.
But this is a case in which I reached out to the developer multiple times about a large amount of issues and suggestions. Safe to say, that was ignored multiple times and nothing was ever fixed.
I had hope for this app. Don’t get fooled but the “pretty” screenshots, because the app doesn’t work at all. There are plenty of reproducible instances in which the app crashes, every time. I don’t know how you can release an app with so many issues and make it PAID.
This developer seems to do the same thing.
Build an app filled with bugs and promises fixes but doesn’t follow through. He then moves on and gets others money for another app that it’s filled with issues too. And does it all over again.
I don’t understand how one can take someone’s money and be ok with the product not working at all.
- Shihab Mehboob
- 127.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Shihab Mehboob.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.