Drag is an easy to understand, yet hard to master puzzle game for iPhone and iPad. The game is about trying to select the marked fields using the commands:
Every level has a unique set order and amount of commands which must be used in given order. When you drag a square using your mouse on a computer, you make a selection. With your finger on your device, this is exactly what you need to do. You can undo a performed command using the half arrow button underneath the provided commands.
If a level seems to hard, hints can help you out or you can skip and save the level for another time, sometimes the right idea will come to mind later!
Thank you for playing Drag!
Since we listen to our users when it comes to feedback, this update contains some changes:
- 2 completely new levelpacks which equal to 100 Levels!
- New undo-button which greatly differs from the reset button to avoid confusion
- Fixed a bug where the cursor was stuck when using undo
- Fixed some localization issues
- Fixed a bug where the game didn't recognize a completed level when started from main menu
- Improved loading time and overall performance
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.