- Genre: Story Adventure Game.
- Play to the end for free and without ads.
- Enjoy all content with one single payment.
- Enjoy the game even without internet connection.
- Revel in the fascinating mystery portrayed with extraordinary artwork and captivating BGM.
- Jekyll and Hyde has been optimized for 16:9
◆MazM’s Second Project◆
Our second project, ‘MazM: Jekyll and Hyde’, is our interpretation of a great piece of classic literature. It is a story adventure game based on Robert Louis Stevenson's 1886 mystery novel ‘Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde’.
Find clues, enjoy stories, and solve problems.
Haunting artwork captures the gloomy atmosphere of London in the late 19th century, setting it apart from other traditional games. Experience the mystery of the original's cat and mouse game through the eyes of Mr. Utterson, a lawyer chasing Hyde, and face the psychological changes that the main character undergoes.
Play and experience cinematic, movie-caliber storytelling.
◆ MazM Project Introduction
∙ MazM is a project that reinterprets well-known stories into games.
∙ The essence of the original story can be found everywhere in the game.
∙ Immerse yourself in the emotional rollercoaster that goes beyond the original tale.
∙ MazM Official Homepage: www.mazm.me
Ratings and Reviews
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS GAME! Loved every little part of it. From the amazing soundtrack to the beautiful details in the art. Like the way you made the texture of the rugs look so real! This game is honestly such an underrated gem and I really do hope more people play it. Other than the weird phrasing of certain dialogues I can’t find a single other flaw in this. But the book itself also had weird phrasing so it could totally be intentional. But I really enjoyed this. Kudos to the entire team. I really appreciate your efforts on this project!!
I don’t write reviews often, but this game deserved it. I really enjoy how story-driven it was, and the little tidbits of history about Britain were cool! As a fan of the book this game was based on, I enjoyed how you stayed true to it while also putting an original spin on it. I do hope to see more by you guys soon!!
I absolutely loved this game! I was hooked the whole time! It was as if I was in the novel itself! You can literally feel the raw emotions of horror and tragedy as you play the game; they were so powerful that I almost cried at the ending! I heard you’re taking on Phantom of the Opera, count me in on playing it when it comes out.
- Growing Seeds Corporation
- 478.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © ⓒ Growing Seeds Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- All-in-one Promotion $7.99
- All-in-one $10.99
- 350 Crown $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.