Official sequel of classic popular adventure game Dungeon Survivor.
Dungeon Survivor II – Dark Tide is a simulation and dungeon adventure game.
This time, you will lead your daring mission to the no-man’s land, have an unexpected fantasy adventure in the ancient and mysterious continent.
Story of the World
- Be the Ruler of the Sanctuary, the eschatological Manor, guide your people and warriors to fight against the fallen Country.
- Upon the journey, you’ll encounter different people. Will you draw out the sword or reach out your hand? That is for you to decide.
- Little, helpless and pathetic humans gather together to battle against the Black Tide.
Every decision you make is of vital importance.
Class & Adventure
- 6 main Classes with more than 50 sub-classes, each with unique personality.
- Easy but flexible team formation, Mixed? All Melee? All Mages, whatever you like. Your Imagination is the only limit.
- Diverting strategy setting, play a sure card and win the battle!
- Vicious creatures, quirky traps, weird strangers-the world is always full of accidents and surprises.
- Find the powerful Monster and beat them up!
Battle & Speed
- Real-time PVP with hand control. let’s duke it out in the Arena!
- Heading to the leaderboard for the CROWN!
- Marching on the Lost Castle and unlock the Arena!
Classic placing and gain mode
- No pains but gains Place and gain resources every time you enter the game.
- Wit and adroit like you, even with limited resources, can definitely build up a prosperous Manor.
Facebook Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/dungeonsurvivor2
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/dungeonsurvivor2/groups
- Unlocked the new system Guild
- Unlocked the Dark Rift to floor 56
- Characters’ Optimization
-* Added two new characters: Ancient Elf Sage and Nimbus Assassin
-* Added a new transfer class for Dream Weaver
-* Optimized some characters’ abilities
- Other Optimization
-* Added new options of highest priority target in the tactics of the adventurers
-* Added a button to equip or unequip at once
-* Added sort function for adventurers in the Tavern
-* Added Resistance’s effect on debuffs on the stats page
Ratings and Reviews
The game is great and it doesn’t pressure you to use real money if you want to win the game. I have played this game for at least 10 days now and I can’t stop myself from coming back to it. The best way to describe it is like the video game version of dungeons and dragons except without all the waiting and math for one fight and your team gets stronger much faster in this as well. My only problem with it would be the intervals of resources and leveling of shops and the tavern. Like why does the blacksmith shop need to be level 18 to get a master emblem but the tavern needs to be level 14 to actually upgrade the character. Along with the massive jump in price for the master emblem needing 10k mithril where as the expert only needs 1k shock is a little ridiculous to get those amounts for four characters but is still possible with a little bit of grinding which is still fun cause you fight tones of cool looking monsters in the mean time.
Amazing F2P friendly Dungeon Crawler
I didn't pre order the free download but just happened upon this game when looking for an rpg to play. This game has really surprised me its like wizardry only your character is Lord of the City but you also get to control adventurers that you command to go on dungeon crawling adventures. Just like wizardry or any other dungeon crawler the more you loot the stronger you get and the further you will get to go! Levels are increased with souls which you get from killing enemy’s or other ways and used to upgrade your adventurers at the tavern and food determines how far your team can walk before they start to die of hunger, the higher their levels the more food they can carry! There is so much to this game that you won’t get bored easily. My only negative comment to the game is the dialogue has a few grammar issues which I’m sure will be fixed in later updates! Great game!!
The title says it! There’s tons to do, and reaching the upper echelons is quite the task. LOVE that there’s no pay-to-win. Sure you could spend extra money on gems to get top potential characters early, but it’s a marginal advantage at best, in pvp only, that will dissipate at higher levels when SS potential characters are more readily available without spending $$. It’s all about the time you put in. Then there’s the fact that the game can be very hard to advance in through certain areas. You actually have to work at it, not just gain levels and punch through things. The right characters combined, farming the right gear, and setting the tactics appropriately, etc... Also, info on the game is limited, so you have to figure a lot of things out for yourself. In all, surprisingly good gem of a game. I’ll be playing for a while, and look forward to future updates.
- HONGKONG LEITING GAMES CO.,LIMITED
- 165.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016-2018 LT Games
- In-App Purchases
- A Bag of Gem $2.99
- A few of Gem $0.99
- Alchemy Crucible $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.