Proudly presented by XMind.
The Most Popular Mind Mapping Tool on the Planet.
Focusing solely on mind mapping for 12 years, XMind represents our understanding of mind mapping tool.
With its minimal design, smooth experience and powerful features, XMind is a powerful and easy to use mind mapping and brainstorming tool across all devices.
#Beautiful and easy to use XMind mind mapping tool
- 14 mind map diagrams: including basic mind map structure, Fishbone, Org-Chart etc.;
- 30 eye-catching themes: all themes are redesigned, which enables your mind map a new look and feel;
- iOS 11 Files: support for Files, faster find and manage mind maps on current devices, iCloud, and third-party cloud storage;
- Cross platform synchronization: available for PC, Mac and iOS, XMind works across different platforms.
- Sharing: support exporting to .xmind or image file.Embed in Google Slides,Microsoft PowerPoint,Keynote.
$ Subscribe XMind $
> Products: Unlock iOS+Desktop (6 months), Unlock Desktop version (6 months)
> Type: Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
> Price: $29.99/6 months, $27.99/6 months
> Cancel Subscription: Go to "Settings" > "iTunes & App Store">Tap your Apple ID, Tap View Apple ID, Tap Subscriptions, Tap「Unlock iOS+Desktop」/「Unlock iOS」to cancel subscription. If you do not end the subscription more than 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, the subscription will be automatically renewed.
> Apple ID for automatic renewal subscriptions will be automatically charged for an additional 6 months in iTunes account 24 hours prior to the expiration of each billing cycle;
> Terms of Service (including subscription rules): https://www.xmind.net/terms/
#Mind mapping anywhere
XMind, designed for people who work and study hard.
White-collar workers, business people, Internet practitioners, etc. use XMind as a necessary efficient tool for brainstorming, organizing ideas and work plans in every day life.
Students and teachers use XMind to organize notes, prepare lessons, make a plan for the new term and remember words.
Record meeting content and ideas in a mind map as a clear and beautiful chart, put it in your PPT and show it to your colleagues
Organize your lecture notes in a systematic way in a mind map, say goodbye to all the clutter and disorganization
Easily record the inspiration and idea anywhere and anytime and form your own knowledge base. Brainstorm productively with friends.
Create daily plan before traveling. Record travel details during your journey.
Introduce yourself with the Matrix or Timeline diagram more clearly and gain confidence.
All your daily plans, weekly and monthly plans or even annual plans can be presented clearly in a mind map.
Files App: The new Files app brings all of your files together. You can easily browse, search, and organize all your files in one place. Not just the ones on the device you're using, but also those in apps, on your other iOS devices, in iCloud Drive, and across other cloud services. The Files app lets you add your third-party cloud services—like Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and more—so that you can access all of your files on all of your devices.
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at email@example.com.
1. Optimized the experience when using Audio Note;
2. Adjusted the design of Topic Count;
3. Optimized some import features;
4. Fixed an issue where the file name with ‘#’ could not be opened;
5. Fixed an issue that an error may be reported when exporting to PNG;
6. Fixed an issue that an error may be reported when importing from MindNode;
7. Fixed an issue where the edit box position may be abnormal when editing a Label in the Matrix structure;
8. Other interface improvements and minor bug-fixes;
Ratings and Reviews
Nice UI but....
I get errors saying that I don't have a subscription. Now I have a mindmap that I built that I have not saved yet and I have no way to save the work I've done becase it won't let me save and the only way to fix the error is to restart the program. How stupid. Also the printing function does not work properly and at this point, they should have fixed that. And when you do figure out how to print, they include their branding in the footer of your printout. So obviously not for professional use. The whole "zen" concept on a paid software (and rather expensive for what it is) seems antithetical to including their branding on your printouts. Seriously annoying because I have some pretty elaborate maps built in xmind but it's time to say bye bye.
Manipulative, poor update of a good program
The old XMIND was a pretty good program. Xmind Zen isn't. It's lost the ability to focus in on part of a map, and as a result, large maps (which I use extensively) are virtually impossible to print.
Plus, a subscription is required in order to print or save a map, even one that you already have created. So unlike other subscription-required software (a model I greatly dislike), you can't even use the legacy documents you've created if you stop subscribing.
The printing is a complete horrorshow, and they couldn't even find a way to help me print my maps on US Letter-sized paper. They "guessed" that maybe if I tried printing via the system dialog box instead of their useless custom print dialog box, maybe it would work.
In short, don't buy this. It isn't worth the money. Their support is a joke, and they care far more about their recurring revenue than about creating value for their customers.
Perfect app with just a few minor bugs
This is the best app for creating complex mind maps.
The only minor thing is a high subscription price for individuals.
Can you make sure we have a cheaper option for individuals and regual for company employees?
I am ready to pay $60 for using this app, bit not ready to pay $60 every year. Ideas?
- XMind Ltd.
- 102.2 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2006-2018 XMind Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.